Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-05-12 02:01:07 PM

Ol'random
Website

A break

Hey, I just wanted to let everyone know I'm going to be taking a break until the recent events on here has cooled down.
I'm sorry Krisha, but I won't be able to join your TP with Atticus - good luck with it though!
Also, Dom, Greg, Varus, and Felicity can mention Terrence doing LP or sergeant-y stuff if they so choose, as for my spoofs have fun with them as well!

I'll be on hopefully once a week but I probably won't be rping much (unless bandit's up for finishing the two RPs we've done and have yet to finsih. I'm sorry dude that its been like six months since we've last done something like that tongue)

I play Atticus, John, Lossow, Terrence, and Spruce
The Long Patrol Landing Page!
Usually on the MUCK Saturdays + Monday & Wednesday evenings if I have the time
Fastest way to reach me is via my Discord: Luke_SkyOtter#1438

#2 2020-05-12 02:21:02 PM

Log-A-Log

Re: A break

Breaks are always good and sometimes helpful

I play:  Xavier ( Log-A-log of GUOSIM) Elbio (Lt.,Archer, and Fighter in Long Patrol and RW Residential Hare)

#3 2020-05-12 02:46:46 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Thank you for the head's up; I hope you are able to come back soon!

I will probably forget about Terrence when I'm on the MUCK, but I appreciate the trust you put in me to ICly mention him.

I do apologize for the part I played in the OOC mess on here; I should've emailed Otter more, and posted on the forums less.  In fact, if we would all email Otter about OOC MUCK drama more, and pmail each other and post on the forums about it less, that would probably be helpgul in the long run.  I know that's what I should've done.  I am sorry sad

#4 2020-06-03 02:24:50 AM

Ol'random
Website

ALRIGHT I'M BACK

sorry i just booked it out of here for a month or so
It was almost entirely a combination of a lot of stuff IRL so don't you guys go blaming yourselves about it
im glad everyone is getting along

and blisa don't worry about it for me its all water under the bridge at this point smile

(AAAAAAND i may or may not thought much of the muck the past month so rip)

I play Atticus, John, Lossow, Terrence, and Spruce
The Long Patrol Landing Page!
Usually on the MUCK Saturdays + Monday & Wednesday evenings if I have the time
Fastest way to reach me is via my Discord: Luke_SkyOtter#1438

#5 2020-06-03 11:47:11 AM

Mother Krisha

Ya
Welcome Back.

Your have to decide if any of your characters still get involved in the Dibbun Slaver TP..a LOT so far has happen.

They still could always use..John at the abbey

If have any villains maybe say was with Mistclaw all along?

I know they will need some hares to stay at the mountain and some to go on the ship to chase the slavers. You can decide.

Page mail Mistclaw in game

Last edited by Mother Krisha (2020-06-03 11:48:39 AM)

#6 2020-06-03 02:05:14 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Welcome back!  I'm happy you were able to come back and RL has calmed some for you.

Absolutely feel welcome to join in on the TP in whatever way you can smile 

We were going to have Terrence stay at Salamandastron since we didn't want to spoof him, really.  Plus, we weren't sure what you would want for him.  But now you get to decide for him yourself smile

Board footer