Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-05-09 09:36:08 PM

oz

When Monitors Laugh- LP/ Hayard LOG

Who:

Zolomon Archer,Runner,Corporal in the LP

Terrence- Sargeant, Fighter in the LP

Gregorian- Lt. , Fighter,Blacksmith in LP

Felicity- Sargent. Runner in LP

Cole- private and Fighter in LP

Slaw- Private and Healer in LP

Garf- Spy and evil Monitor

Rioko- Fox

LOG

Zolomon had come to the tavern. He was with Privates Cole and Slaw as he sipped some ale while the other two hares are jokeing around. Jugging mugs and grin.The corporal sighs and then hears a voice that had a hiss to it 'whatss this...the one eared hare."   

Gregorian had business in Halyard and despite being horribly delayed with other work for the patrol he'd finally made it out to deal with it. That done though he couldn't very well leave without stopping by the tavern first and he enters the building, heading straight for the bar with just a quick glance around and a nod to the hares.   

Felicity has business in Halyard, too, namely to find her informant, Rioko the vixen. The haremaid enters the tavern, dressed in her civvies for a change, and waves to Zolomon as she makes her way over to him. "Oh, 'llo, thah. Didn't know y'were 'ere, too."

Zolomon would pay attention to the haremaid but then there is the monitor, he frowns at the lizard and siddenly throws his ale in the monitors face and ducks when the monitor slaps out with his claws and hisses. Private Cole decides to be brave and bounces a muffin off the lizard's head.It hisses " Ya DARE attack Garf..." Cole chuckles " Garf...sounds like barf oh furless one"   

Gregorian gets his drink nice and swiftly, turns and then...Zolomon's picking a fight with a monitor lizard again...And what Cole considers brave Greg considers really, really stupid. He mentally sighs, takes a swig from his drink in case he has to lose it to a fight and he quickly heads for the group "Privates! Back off now! Lets calm this down, no need tah escalate!" he doesn't have much hope in that working.   

Felicity had not registered the monitor, not really. The Zolomon chucks his drink and Cole wastes (absolutely wastes!) his perfectly good muffin. "Oh, f'r th'love..." She joins Greg, paw on sword hilt. "Aye, y' 'eard 'im! Ev'rybeast back it up!"   

The privates Cole and Slaw turn to look at the officers as the monior goes to try and gran Cole, Cole screams and dives under a table, Zolomon goes to stab the lizard's tail and gets grabed by the throat and throw into a group of weasels who take one look at the monitor and leave quickly as the corporal groans and stands up, "ouch..ya slime" THe lizard hisses and walks up towards him"
Enough..of thiszz...I tire of hares"   

Of course today Terrence had come to Halyard again, leaving a poor lance-corporal in charge back at the mountain while he goes searching for LITERALLY ANYONE in who is in charge, as he's not in the mood to deal with the entire LP's privates and recruits single pawed. Disgruntled and worse for ware after the long walk here, Terrence lets out a beleaguered sigh as the noises from the tavern drift to him. "Not again, blast it." The sergeant mutters, pushing the door open with the paw not gripping his saber hilt. As he takes in the scene n front of him, he glares daggers at Zolomon and the monitor, stepping forward. "Now, come on, monitor, a fight isn't worth it."   

Felicity draws her sword as the monitor literally does the opposite of back off. "Oi, you, scaleybonce! Cease an' desist immediately an' us 'ares'll leave y'be shortly." She tries to get between the monitor and Zolomon, ready to stab, duck, or jump as the situation requires. Having faced quite a few monitors in the past, she doesn't seem to flustered at the prospect of facing another one.   

The monitor chuckles at the hare maid " Oh...another..." He then sees Terencnce " My my the other longed wared snack is here for lunch, how nice to see you again." Zolomon slolw,stands up behind the lizard.   

Gregorian rests his paw on one of his hammers but he's still got a drink in the other paw and trying to act casual and like a giant lizard isn't talking about making them lunch "Now, now, yah out numbahed ad yah start fightin' us yah'll find even more hares aftah yah. See some sense and just go back tah yah drinkin'"   

"I'm quite well, monito'h," Terrence says rather pleasantly considering the insult, "Cole, Zolomon, and...Saw, was it?" The sergeant couldn't quite put the the right name to the hare's face... "And I can't ordah you Felicity, but the rest of you stand down!" Terrence, keeping a paw on his saber his but not drawing yet, tries to step in between Felicity (who already stepped in between the other hares) and the lizard, with little room to spare. "Look, monito'h, my good fellow, what seems to be the issue? I'll pay back whateveh damage was done. And none of us want a fight." At least he doesn't want a fight. "Right?" He hisses back at the hares around him. "Remembeh that we've already got a tenuous relationship with this place already without you lot brawling in thei'h taverns. So don't, /please/."   

It is at this moment, when all heck is about to break lose, that fate decides to fickle one fluffy grey fox. The front door opens and a very plump grey fox steps inside. She is dressed in a yellow vest and sash with silver jewelery on her paws, ankles, ears and tail. Laughing at the joke of some unseen beast just beyond the door, the fox comes to a stop as she see the monitor and hares and other beasts ready to have a throw down right infront of her.   

With a small 'meep', Rioko takes a tenetive step back for the door, deciding to 'nope' her way out of this situation before she becomes involved.   

Felicity sheathes her sword, but keeps a paw on the hilt, just in case. "Aye, we don't want a fight--" she goes to kick Zolomon in the shin to get him to agree, since he threw the first thing--"s'please, everybeast....let's just chill a little, okay?" She spots her informant -- oh, good, there she is! -- and gives the vixen a LOOK that clearly communicates that she is required to stay in the tavern. No getting out of this! Although she's allowed to hide and not get involved in the fight itself. I mean, the Sergeant has plenty of hares to help her right now. Her cowardly friend doesn't need to get involved...THIS time.   

Zolomon mutters and the montor chuckles at he looks at the hares " Your lucky, so strong a group is together...alone not so great hnmms." He smirks at Terrence " Ya see..I dont..back off to easyly..snackpack." He shows his fangs and goes to get in Terrence face. The monitor breath is..horrible.

Gregorian doesn't like the lizard being that close to any hare and Terence also can't tell him what to do either. He steps forwards, going to stand beside the monitor "Yah've been offahed tah have wotevah yah problem is fixed, step away now and I'll throw in a drink. Yah'd do good tah let this one go and go tah the bar" despite his attempts at diplomacy his tone does come out as a low grumble.   

Terrence doesn't back down, meeting the monitor's eyes with his own with an ever so slight hint of disgust at the smell. All sense of friendliness on his face is gone, though the sergeant does briefly glance at Greg as he nears, though he quickly turns his attention back and whispers, "If you won't take up the othah fo'h peace, then go fo'h it. Go ahead and kill me if you will, but don't think you won't be the next one to die." Gesturing to the other hares in the room he adds, more loudly, "You wouldn't last five minutes afteh the fight breaks out, unless you're a coward and run fo'h it. Which I don't think is the case, no? You don't seem like the running type. And I don't think you want to die today, right?" Stepping back he points to the bar, forcing a polite smile. "I'll buy you another drink after the good lieutenant's, and that's a promise."   

Oh, Rioko is so totally out of here. Upon spotting Felicity, she smiles like a dibbun caught stealing from the cookie jar. She shakes her head, and begins to back track to the door.   

Felicity is livid! Her informant is blatantly trying to irritate her, and she legit can't do anything about it because she's stuck confronting the monitor! The Sergeant looks fit to bolt after her, anyway. She actually starts to slide away, seeming to get out of the lizard's way so he can go to the bar (and out of Terrence's way 'cause he was practically standing on her). But in reality she's about to head after the vixen should the monitor decide to be smart and back down. She stays silent, allowing other people offer to get the lizard drunk. She has other things to spend her money on.   

Zolomon sits down as the monitor grins at Terrence and backs up" Guess hare is off the menu....today,sides I have better things to do" Oh but he wants to kill the hare so much.But he goes to sit at the bar but he walks slowly.

Gregorian is all ready for an inevitable fight and doesn't even consider disagreeing with Terrence when he goads the lizard to start something. He is deeply surprised when the monitor heads for the bar instead "Huh" he mutters in surprise and a hint of disappointment. He suddenly looks grumpy "Hm. Now I've got tah actually waste coin on the blightah" he mutters angrily but quietly enough it's probably only Terrence who can hear it. He waves at the barkeep "Hey" he points at the lizard "Put a drink on my tab"   

Terrence takes a few coins out from his pocket, holding them out to Greg. "Here. This should coveh both drinks, I think." Visibly relaxing now that fight isn't imminent, the sergeant look around the room for the first time. "So care to tell me why most of ou'h patrol officehs are all here and not back at the mountain? I realize I'm not there either, but I've been looking fo'h all you."   

The fox watches the monitor back down and visably sighs with relief. No fox-snacks for lizards today. No, instead she has to deal with hares. "That's a good question!" She barks to the patrol, "What's the matter? Yall got no watering hole back in that fancy volcano of yours that you have to come to town make'n trouble for those of us with out cotton tails?" She sends a nod of her head to Lissie, and then nods to the door. "It's not like we don't have enough 'trouble' in our lives as it is!"   

Felicity isn't dumb. Not by a long shot. She totally gets the message, but instead of showing it, she just turns to the other hares. "'Ere, since you lot've used up y'coins t'deal wi' Mistah Monitah 'ere, I'll go deal wi' tha' one. Try t'keep 'er from spreadin' ill 'bout us 'round town, wot!" The Sergeant heads to the vixen and goes to lay a paw on her arm and lead her out the door. "I say, ma'am, y'got us all wrong! Let's talk this ovah..." She will let the door shut behind her.   

The monitor looks at the fox, then the hares as he smirks, he looks at the bar tender "Your best drink...the long ears are paying for it."   

Gregorian takes the coins because never refusing free money is practically a rule. He looks sharply at the fox as she sounds like she might be more trouble but Felicity has that in hand so he looks back to Terrence "I'm out on business" he doesn't elaborate further "Wot was it yah needed?" he asks as he looks to Zolomon at the two privates "Wot are yah lot doin' startin' fights?"   

"I just need anothe'h paw back at the mountain." Terrence says, handing Greg some more coins that for sure will cover the monitor's drinks. "There's too many of them to deal with on my own as I was acting both sergeant corporal before lunch. Surprising how few of them are confident in taking charge..." With a sigh the sergeant heads for the door, muttering, "I was also a bit worried as I didn't hea'h were you all went to, so there's that." Just before leaving, he nods to Greg and Zolomon. "Anyway, when you're free here I could use help back at the mountain- o'h send Zolomon along. 'Bout time he acts as a corporal again. Good day." With that, Terrence exits.   

Felicity is gone a while, talking to the vixen, getting information about this monitor being a trouble maker (although the full extent is unclear), as well as some pirates, corsairs, and searats that have shown up in the area. After a little bit longer, Lissie buys the vixen some cake because it seems like a good idea. After they part ways, the Sergeant reenters the tavern, noting Terrence's absence. "Where'd 'e go?"   

The monitor over hears the haremaid and chuckles, he is leaving them alone still but..." My stomach I wise..." He smirks. Zolomon glares at the monitor and looks ready to punch the monitor but instead goes to a far table. Cole and Slaw smirk and have made up a song " thar was a furless brute..his name was Gafh...he.   
Smells like barf...he does, he does...furless one, furless..." And the monitor looks ready to...pouce again.   

Gregorian hms to Terrence's words as they do seem to have a bit of poor planning where the entire management of the unit has stepped out at once "Hmm. We'll be back shortly" he'd like to at least finish his drink and make sure no one gets attacked first. He lets Terence leave and for a moment he can at least quietly drink until Felicity comes back, Zolomon starts looking punchy and the twins start singing. He slams is drink down on the table in front of Cole and Slaw and looks furious as he tries to grab one ear from both of their heads and twist them "Yah say anothah word and I'll twist yah ears clear off like yah mothah should have done the moment yah started smart talkin'" he hisses at the pair with quiet anger "Yah two have a damned death wish and I'm not gettin' killed for it so shut it"   

Felicity glares at the monitor, but wisely says nothing to him. Instead, she, too, approaches the twins, taking a different approach from the Leiutenant. "I want t'congratulate ya 2 f'r earnin' a double set o' extra reps o' exercises f'r th'next week, on top o' whot y'll already be doin'. Y'lucky blightahs!" Her voice is cheery, but from the look she's giving them, they should get the message from her, as well, to shut their cake holes. She glances at Zolomon and gestures at the terrible twins. "Whot'd y'bring them wi' y'foh?"

Zolomon shrugs, " Can't travel alone..." Cole and Slaw both yoel in pain at one ear each is grabed " Hey....letta go. " .." Ya old pest"..Zolomon coughs on his ale and looks up at the twins, nope he is not helping them . " wot.." they both say to Felicity. " Yeah...go powder ya nose"..Zolomon eyes widen and just sips his ale, the 2 privates are so doomed. Even the monitor is shocked.   

"Triple reps" Greg grumbles out the words angrily. They called him old, they deserve everything they get "And kitchen duty. Yah want tah add anythin' more?" he asks the twins but doesn't actually intend to give them a chance to answer, particularly with how they're speaking to two superior officers. Instead he immediately aims to guide them both by their ears to the wall and force them to face it "Yah stand there and look at the wall until we're leavin'. Yah goin' tah act like children I'll treat yah like it"   

"An' latrine duty!" Felicity adds. "All foh th'next 3 weeks 'stead o' just 2, y'lucky duckies, wot!" She crosses her arms, scowling. "'Go powdah y'nose.' Who d'they think I am, some kind o' hoity-toity debutante?" She watches Greg put them in time-out, smiling grimly with satisfaction.   

Zolomon looks over as the two stare at the wall, pout at the wall and mutter to each other " Ya fault ".."
No..yours!!!"..This is repeated as they then start a fist fight and roll around as the monitor just chackles with laughter " Ohhh the long patrol is funny"...More fighting...oh look one bites the others ears and then "STOP YOU TWO NOW BEFORE I ADD SOMETHING!!!" Cole and Slaw stop and stare at the corporal and a look...whoa whats that an officer look. They quickly stand and stare at the wall, zOlomon snorts and then sits down, finishs the ale.   

"Shut it!" Greg snaps at the twins and tries to pull them apart and get them back to the wall "Yah do as yah ordered or it won't just be chores yah gettin'!" he also pauses to look at Zolomon when the corporal snaps but as the twins finally do as they're told he huffs, stands up straight and brushes down his tunic "One more peep out of eithah of yah and I'm havin' yah split up and put in separate units" he grumbles and he doesn't even care about the ear bite! They can bleed and they'll deserve it.   
Felicity waits until things have quited down, then goes over to the twins and whispers, "Did y' 'ear th'monitah o'er thah? Every vermin in this tavern is seein' you, an' th'Patrol is losin' whot little respect we 'ad. If we get more attacks aftah this, I'm 'oldin' y'/personally/ responsible, 'specially if anybeasts die 'cause o' it." She then sits down, rests her forehead on the table, and tries not to groan.   

The twins just remain slient snd study the wall cracks. Zolomon just sits quietly for now.   

Gregorian takes a deep breath and finally steps away from the twins as they stay quiet. He grabs his drink again at last and flops down, joining the others to sit at the table while he tries to ignore the monitor lizard. He stays silent for a long time but finally mutters "Why the hell do I keep comin' tah this place?"   

The monitor chuckles and grins at the hares, " Ya long ears sure make a day intresting ha ha ha ha...and ta think I wanted hare fer dinner." He walks out finally.   

Zolomon looks at the lizard and waits till he leaves " I..hate that monitor "   

Felicity starts twitching. "...I would like to turn 'im int' a raincoat," she informs them matter-of-factly. She actually has a raincoat for herself and a raincoat and rain hat for her little sister made out of monitor hide. But very few of her fellow hares know this, so her bloodthirstyness might come as a slight shock. She finally orders the salad and fish she always gets here, along with some tea. The cook will know who ordered.   

Now here's a place that Dominik hadn't visited for quite a long time. More than likely the last time he was here was around the time when he'd been poisoned by the strange, spooky foxes and had been a hair's breadth away from death. It was not a memory he generally cherished, and so he'd stayed away for the most part. And also due to the fact that fights seemed to start rather easily there, and fights are the last thing he needs to get involved in at this point in time. The door creaks open, and in ducks the giant hare, dressed in a casual outfit instead of his uniform. He'd gotten the okay to leave the mountain, and so he figured he might grab a drink or two and spend some time ruminating over things in the tavern. His arrival certainly gets a lot of looks and stares, but he generally ignores them; he'd gotten quite used to such things ever since he was younger. Making his way over towards the bar, he orders a couple of ales, before he flumps himself down on a barstool. The barstool doesn't appreciate   
this, and gives a little creak as he settles his weight there.

Gregorian's jaw tenses as the monitor speaks to them but he doesn't look because he doesn't want to glare at the lizard so he just lets them go before gesturing at Zolomon "Don't yah forget yah part in gettin' him riled up" Felicity he gives a look for the rain coat suggestion but he's a practical hare. Rather than being shocked he just looks like he finds it an odd idea...then he pauses, actually thinking it through before there's a quiet "Hm. I guess that would work" Greg savours the few seconds of actual peace before the door creaks open and he fully expects a giant horde to pile in and ruin it but it's just Dom. Greg offers a vague salute but as the big hare is headed for the bar and Greg is mentally exhausted already and can't be bothered to get up from the table yet that's all he does.   
Felicity's food comes, and after paying, the Sergeant digs in like she hasn't seen food in 3 days. (Hares, y'know.) She waves to Dominik as he enters, but for now just focuses on her meal, enjoying the relative peace and quiet of the moment.   

Zolomon has been quiet a while and nods to Greg finally " Yes sur..I did...throw ale in his face, wot do ya need me ta do..sur?'   

Dominik receives his two ales, and both are polished off pretty quickly. He pushes them towards the bartender so they can be refilled, and he settles himself there on the stool as he pauses to take a look around the room. Spotting fellow patrol members in various places in the tavern, the buck smiles and lifts a paw in a wave, but sees they all seem to be occupied with things, and so he turns his attention back to the bartop, where he is scratching at it distractedly with a coin.   

Gregorian rubs his forehead, shakes his head at Zolomon and sighs "Just stop pickin' fights with beasts who could fit yah whole head in their paw" he finishes his drink quickly, gets up and heads for the door "I'm headed home. Don't stop out too late and make sure those two" he points at the twins "Get home and start doin' chores" a vague nod to the others and he's off.   

Felicity has eaten her food with alacrity -- almost-fights really bring out your appatite sometimes! Now she waves at Greg as he leaves. "Don't worry, we will," she informs him about the terrible twins who are literally stuck in time out right now. She then stands and heads over to Dominik. Leaning on the bar, she gazes searchingly into his face. "You okay?"   

Zolomon stands up and slips,off as well.Been a long night   
Dominik happens to glance up when he senses someone approaching, and he jumps a little in surprise when he sees Felicity standing right there. "Oh! Oh, er, hello, Felicity." He smiles a little, his paw still scratching at the bartop with a coin. He glances down at the scratchmarks he's making, before his gaze lifts again as he peers down at the doe. "Er, yes. Am fine. Just...have lot on mind, is all. And is still feeling bad about how treated Felicity over last couple of weeks..." He sighs. "Cannot apologize enough. The more Dom thinks about, the worse Dom feels."   
Felicity frowns slightly, pretty sure he's lying about being fine. She gestures at her now-empty table. "Come sit o'er 'ere. Won't take no foh an ansah." She walks over there, glancing over her shoulder at him, obviously expecting him to do exactly as she says. Sitting down, she pushes Greg's former chair out and gestures for Dom to sit in it. "I've f'given you, Dom. That' whot friends do. I know y'can't stop feelin' bad 'bout it, but may'ap y'c'n not beat y'self up anymoh?"   

Dominik hesitates for a moment as Felicity tells him to join her at her table. He eyes the chair there that Greg had been sitting in, for a moment. Sliding off his stool, he picks it up and carries it over, nudging the chair out of the way and setting the stool in its place. "No," he chuckles. "Vould break chair. Vil use stool, instead, is leetle more sturdies." He seats himself on said stool, which gives another creak but generally holds up. At Felicity's words, he gives another heavy sigh, his shoulders drooping a bit. "Put Felicity through unnecessary situation, wasted much times. Yes, is understanding is vat friends is for, but...must remember, Dom is not used to these things." He glances back up at Felicity and smiles uneasily. "Still is much for Dom to learn about many things. Is taking much times."   

Felicity shrugs when he kidnaps the stool to sit on, instead. He's the woodworker, not her. He would know what could handle his weight. She looks at the table as he talks, kicking the leg. "Aye, y'did. There's no denyin' it. But y'turnin' 'roung an' triyn' t'do bettah. There's not much else I could reasonably ask foh, wot!!" She picks up her tea and sips it. "I think we're all learnin' friendship an' stuff at some level. I guess we just need moh patience f'r ourselves an' othahs."   

Dominik gives a nod to the bartender as his two ales are brought over to the table, and he tries not finishing these ones nearly as quickly. "Felicity also must understand vhy Dom vas so upset, at first..." He pauses, glancing down at his mug as he swirls it around a little. "Ven Dom left home to come to mountain, it vas for one reason only...to get enough training to one day head out to search for vermin. Ven found out vermin were already gone, it made Dom wonder if he has any reason to still exist, since whole reason for being here vas taken avay. But...Dom also realize that ven vermin were taken out by others, it also meant that many other lives vere saved by these actions. So, is good thing." He takes a sip from his mug. "Dom vas being selfish, admits. But only knew one vay, for longest time. Only had self to deal vith, so alvays but self first before others."   

Felicity listens to try and understand. It's something she needs practice on, herself. When he's finished, she thinks for a few minutes before replying. "I guess I'm sort o' th'same way. M'world kinda revolves 'round m'sistah, an' 'tis 'ard t'think o' 'ow anybeast else could not be worryin' 'bout their families...an' not be tryin' t'get back 'ome in one peice t'take care o' said fam'ly."   

Dominik nods. "Am sure Felicity can understand, but....ven vun's family is completely gone, and vun has nothink to go back to, it...changes vun's mindset, quite a bit. It vas before I met some of you here, of course, and so Dom vas only caring about Dom, since Dom vas only vun of family left. For longest time, vanted to join them, verever they vent." He shrugs. "Had nothink, at time, but clothes on back, and sword. Now, has much more than that." He smiles. "Has Lissie, has leverets. Seems to be more than enough for Dom, now.."

Felicity listens, thinks, and tries to understand again. There's a pause in the conversation as she tries to imagine herself in his position. "....aye, I c'n see whot y'mean. I imagine 'twould break a beast, y'know? 'Course y'know..." She smiles up at him a little. "Y'do 'ave much more'n tha'. I think y'll see y' 'ave more friends'n just me an' th'leverets if y'pause t'look fof 'em." She pauses, then adds, "Wait, y' 'ave a sword? I thought y'just smashed y'enemies wi' y'fists....an' chairs...."

Dominik chuckles, and gives a little shrug. "Perhaps. Dom understand that he hasn't been treating recruits very well, more than likely has few friends there..." He finishes off his ale, and starts on the second one. As Felicity mentions his sword, the large buck grins and nods to her. "Yes. Is surprised hasn't seen, yet, used to carry on back all the time. Left at home ven vent out to swamps, and...hasn't picked up again, since." He smiles. "Is good sword, vil have to show soon. Can go through vermin a lot faster vith sword than vith fists..."   

Felicity stands. "'Ow 'bout y'show me now? No time like th'present, an' Greg ordahed us back afore it got too dahk. Should prob'ly 'ead back now." She finishes her tea, and when he's done with his ale, she'll lead the way back home, directing the conversation to different forms of bladed weapons.   

Dominik gives a nod in agreement, apparently finding this plan perfectly adequate. "Yes, is good idea. Ve can go back now." The buck grins. "Dom has good day, not start fight in tavern..." He chuckles, finishing off his own ale before he slips off the stool and begins to head in the direction of the door. The topic of conversation is right up Dom's alley, and so he has a grin on his muzzle the entire way home.   

Its later Private Cole and Private Slaw are escorted  home, and they would be very busy with chores.

Last edited by oz (2020-05-09 09:56:53 PM)

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#2 2020-05-09 11:19:35 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Re: When Monitors Laugh- LP/ Hayard LOG

I wasn't sure if it'd be okay to spoof Cole and Slaw x.x  So I didn't.  I am fully alright with it being assumed in this RP that Felicity escorted them home.  I just forgot to ask permission before Zolomon logged off tongue

#3 2020-05-10 09:19:42 AM

oz

Re: When Monitors Laugh- LP/ Hayard LOG

Well Greg did tell Felicity and Z to get those privates home...so yes it's ok to say she did and she is a higher rank than Z..so smile. Yes as I stated on another post....always ASK before  you have a spoof do/say anything as its always wise unless its like a shared spoof.Old Major Pete....he is sort of a LP shared spoof, people can feel free to have recruits and privates complaining old that old major is bossy,grumpy, and so much more annoying since his fave mug was broke or if we have to listen to another one of those great LP stories from that old hare..I will go insane...hee hee even Ciocan may of muttered that as old Pete will just walk into the badger lords office and chat away and Ciocan just half listens when he hears hey old bean..etc etc...now if Old Pete suddenly is saying ecuse me sure and waiting by the door then something is seriously up

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

Board footer