Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-05-02 11:13:47 AM

Mother Krisha

Your Still needed, Wake up- Redwall Log

****** This is a set of small logs all joined together, but they all fit together to show it seemed the abbey eould lose thier Badger Mother  and how she showed them why one doesnt gove up hope....enjoy!!!!********

Who:

Krisha- Badger Mother

Oz-Past Badger Mother

Various others

LOG:

Krisha found herself in a misty clearing. Differnt sounds, voices, even smells around her. Her first thought was still..her child as she laid a paw to her med section.

" The child is not here Krisha  you are...yet I wish you were not here, though you could be past here but then you wouldn't have a chance to see your son at all....or well for a very long time as that child has an intresting future ahead of him, a better one with a caring mother " The voice is familiar.

Krisha stood and spins around to see..." Oz!" She goes to hug him.

A sigh as all that will do is cause her to fall flat on her face, he is here and yet not here..."A hug is a bit hard right now. And I wish not one from you, as it would mean your to remain and venture on" Past him is a gate, no blocking either.

Krisha frowns and stands " Why are you being this way? Why would I not.....my daughter,...father...is there. "

Oz circles with his paw " Yes yes.....family seen...family not seen...its not your time."

Krisha blinks " Wait...are you...lecturing me! Your dead..."

Oz crosses his arms" I may be dead but I can still lecture you or anyone for that matter young lady "

" I am not a dibbun!"

Oz snorts " Do you know how many seasons I was before I died....I saw Benar as a novice...barely a novice...and I was WELL into my adult seasons then." He proceeds to...yep lecture a good hour or two.

Krisha is forced to listen, no escape from it as she pouts.

Oz finally sits beside her and his voice softens. " Your still needed my dear Krisha"

Krisha frowns " But...why and..."

Oz frowns, others show up around Krisha, smiling at her...former Badger Mothers...then others more personal, a father..mother...the dub in Northstar..Ferro all with words of just how she is needed and loved and
..one other badger is here too....

Krisha is confushed "Who are..?"

The badger smiles, " I appear like this or how I may of been on life, you had still named me..."

Krisha cups a paw over her mouth and steps towards him "MIlo...*

The badger smiles "Hey...mom...but Papa OZ is right. Your  needed..by a lot of beasts not just the dibbuns, dad needs you too and my little brother.  "

Oz smiles " The...young ones call me Papa Oz ...guess a Badger mother...always a badger mother...now pleae Krisha..wake up."

Milo also nods" Wake up....your needed..."

Krisha feels tears as she stands,  she could so easyly reach out and touch those gates, she drops her paw and blinks a couple times.....why is she sudden so....darn..tried....

Who:

Krisha- Badger Mother

Xander- Mate to Krisha

Sister Gemima- Healer

Benar- Abbot

Xander held her paw. Tears down his face " PLEASE..wake up, dont leave me Krisha you have to wake up, dont die...please wake up."

A groan, her eyes open " Too..loud....you..also smell.
Very bsd... go away..take a bath..." She is very much still a bit out of it.

Sister Gemima shoos Xander away " SHe is right you stink..." She then seems spooked and eyes widen as she looks at Krisha who she just was about to say there was no hope sky last goodbyes.." By the seasons!?" She takes vitals and is just surprised, in shock but happy!

Xander mutters a sorry then suddenly gently hugs Krisha " Your alive..I thought I lost you"

krisha groans, she weakly pushes Xander away " Take..a..bath...." She is weak, sore, awake but clearly not for long but she is alive and will recover  slowly.

Sister gemima frowns at Xander.

Xander frowns as he ba ka off..ok he does serious need a bath as he hasn't done much...well cleaning, same clothing for past...yes week or two and rain doesnt really count as a bath, not really. " I'm...sorry...I am glad your...ok.." He goes off to bathe and get clean outfit4. maybe the one he had how should be burned and buried miles away.

Sister gemima mutters " He better not come back in here till he has a proper bath and outfit."

Krisha gets a small simple mug of water, toast and brooth and falls back asleep....she wakes and its decided the abbot can come see her.

Couple hours later

Krisha gave a lot of beast a scare thinking the worse, but then she woke up, yes passing out again but she had woken when some believed she wasnt going to at all. When she woke more clearly a 2nd time the healers tended to her and went to tell the abbot he could see her now.   

Benar opens the door to Krisha's room and pokes his head inside, he then quietly steps inside and shuts the door quietly and pads up to her bedside, "Hi Krisha," he murmurs quietly, "How are you today my dear friend?"   

Krisha manages a smile " I am doing....better suppose" She knows she is in her room at least, she not been updated completely as healers were worried and then glad she was recovering to update her on her newborn." Where is...or?".   

Benar settles down on the edge of the bed and takes her hand in both of his, "Your little one is with Xander right now, they say you need to rest"   

Krisha nods slowly " Rest is....good. I am glad the cub is ok..thought I had maybe...lost them" She sounds tried, but its understandable as childbirth was hard on her.

Benar squeezes Krisha's hand, "No my dear, Oz is perfectly well, they are young and loud and have great lungs, I am told they are just fine but you need to rest up and then you can be together again, they need their mum after all."   

Krisha nods, one of the healers are by the door again.The bager smiles at the name, they had discussed it as a possible name. to honor someones memory." I'm...little hungry " though just what she could eat now is unclear.

Benar pours her a glass of water and waves the healer over, "Mother Krisha says she is feeling hungry," he stands up, "I'll drop back later leave you to the healers who will get you something to eat"   

Krisha nods." Ok...Benar" She will drink the water and have a little vegtable brooth and fall asleep.

Board footer