Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-04-29 06:31:58 PM

oz

Runners Down -LP LOG

Who:

Zolomon- Runner, Archer. Corporal in LP

Felicity- Runner and Sargent in the LP

Gregorian- Master Blacksmith,Fighter, and Lt. In the LP

LOG:

The room is looking fairly busy as classes finish and hares get off duty. Greg has claimed his seat by the fire some time ago and has his usual drink and paperwork as he quietly works.   

Zolomon slips in and goes to sit down, he gets a strong ale and nods his thanks as he starts to drink it.

Felicity has been having a terrible week since her fight with Dominik, and as such the privates and recruits she has been training have also been having a terrible week. extra drills, extra chores, extra exercise reps. no extra food (although some of them have been taking extra baths). now the sergeant comes into rec room and orders a hard drink and, after receiving it, heads over to the fire, site on the hearth, and takes a sip...only to gag. not accustomed to drinking alcohol, the runner is now struggling to breath. fun times!   

With the busy the room Greg doesn't see Zolomon come in yet. He only glances up from his work long enough to see Felicity as she's claiming a seat near the fire too. He snots when she has trouble with her drink "Done torturin' the recruits for anothah day?"   

Zolomon sips his own drink and stares out the empty glass and gets another strong ale,he salutes Greg and clears his throat " Just letting you know I..did start to quit the Patrol...then got talked out of it" He then sits back down near by .

Felicity gives greg a LOOK and mutters something unintelligible as she tries the drink again. gagging, she curses. "'ow d'y'drink this bloody stuff?" a recruit who is not under her training (healers are getting off lucky right now) offers to take it from her and finish it off himself. the sergeant hands it over, miserable. "some patrollah iI am. can't even 'andle blasted alcohol..." she glances at zolomon, ready to direct attention away from herself. "good. glad y'didn't quit. we need ya 'ere, wot!" she sounds a bit half-hearted, and nowhere near her normal cheerful self.   

Gregorian almost offers to take the drink off her paws himself but he's beaten to it so he just answers the question "Practice and desperation. If yah not used tah drinkin' yah startin' on the wrong kind of drink. Try mead, cider or somethin'" his ear twitches and he looks around as Zolomon makes himself know "Hmm? Oh! Good. Good tah hear. I didn't want tah loose a good hare. Come, sit...how are yah doin' now?"

Zolomon sits " I am...ok suppose..back on duty in couple days"   

Felicity nods and stands, but the healer recruit has gotten her some mead already as an exchange for the harder stuff she had gotten before. hiding her suspicions of possible flirting, the sergeant sits and sips her new drink, finding that it's way better than the hard stuff. she sits quietly, blocking out the sound of the conversation as she broods (AGAIN...or is it still?) over her fight with dom. her expression is very cloudy and upset.   

Gregorian hmms "Well, sit and drink for a while and we'll see how yah feelin' before yah back tah normal duty" he gives the attentive recruit a suspicious eye himself before looking back at Felicity "Somethin' wrong?" she does seem to be quiet and looking unhappy.   

Zolomon gets a 3nd hard drink and snorts. " Wot ever    "

Felicity shrugs. "whotevah gave y'tha' idea?" she sips the mead, trying to decide if she actually likes it or not. "i just made dom upset an' i don't know whot t'do 'bout it." the fact that greg is having to ask is a good indicator that no one has told him about it yet.   

Gregorian sighs heavily as he gets attitude from Zolomon and he rubs his head but he's just not in the mood for that so he says nothing because he doesn't want to go and make things worse by getting angry. He shakes his head and looks back at Felicity and there's another sigh as she seems to be denying it at first and a second, smaller sigh for the reason "Make up with him?...Just throwin' it out as an option"   

Zolomon frowns, ok he is a little drunk now and about to get more drunk " SO....sur...mamda...I should do a report...bout de halyard tavern and the lizard...ha the lizard..dum he was...he wanted to eat me and Terrence" ANd he has a 4th ale.   

Felicity has finished her drink and gets another one, paying for it herself. Once back at her seat, she shakes her head miserably. "I TRIED tha'. i had mentioned th'name o' the ship the searat's whot 'ad killed m'parents an' brothah 'ad been on, an' turns out they were the searats 'e was 'untin' down f'r the same reason. I tried t'apologize foh upsettin' 'im, then 'e was sayin' 'is life is pointless an' 'e shouldn't exist, an' i tried t'get 'im t'undahstand tha' that's not true, an' we got in a fight, an' i don't know whose fault 'tis, an'..." and she's *this* close to tears.   

Gregorian can tell Zolomon's drunk. Greg's spent many a day by the bar. He bites his first thoughts down and instead gives the corporal a cheery smile "Yah know wot, that's an excellent ideah. Here, here's some papah tah get tah started" he takes a bit of blank paper and a bit of charcoal from his pile of work and puts it in front of Zolomon, hoping figuring out how to write might keep him busy for a while. His smile instantly disappears the moment he starts to look away again. He takes a deep breath as Felicity starts to explain and he has to force himself to focus as he's already grouchy so caring that normally comes naturally requires effort. Turns out it's actually interesting anyway and he looks faintly surprised by the coincidence "Huh...Well. Revenge does things tah a beast...He needs anothah way tah make his peace with it...Save a beast for every one he lost maybe. Somethin' positive"   

Zolomon looks at the paper and charcole and shurgs and appears to be writing as he downs that 4th ale...he then lays it by Greg and Felcity...its a picture of...a log with eyes And a..thin tail?..and two..umm more logs one has a long ear the other two long ears and they both have..swords maybe fighting the lArge log that has teeth. " My..=hic= repory...thats me..and Terrence and..thr monitor...hee hee..ya know what be neattttttt ooooooo...sseeee a monitor fight Lord C...hee Lord C would like..slay it. and..yeah" He downs half a 5th ale " This ale...is yummy"   

Felicity tears trickle down her cheeks. "i tried t' 'elp 'im see somethin' like tha' an' 'e just got mad at me...whot'd i do wrong?" and then drunk zolomon happens. wheee. she sniffles and sips her mead, a confused look coming on. "...um.....i think may'ap we should all go t'bed..." at least she's still coherent enough to realize that sort of thing.   

"Give him time" Greg starts saying before Zolomon presents his completely accurate and detailed report.
Greg stares at it for a moment before there's finally a hint of a smile and amusement "...Heh" he shakes his head "Very good Zolomon. Let me just see this for a moment"
he says as he goes to take Zolomon's drink from him and doesn't give it back. He nods at Felicity's suggestion
"Yeah, lets go. I'll walk yah tah yah room Zolomon and yah can tell me all about wot happened in Halyard on the way"   

Zolomon frowns "my ale....your a meanie hare....and...and.." He frowns, figured this happen..he vomits, luckly he misses Greg's Paper work as he groans and backs up "tunmmy hurt..." HE vomits more and sniffs " I Not..wanna go..bed" He then passes out, well who will move him and clean the...mess.

Felicity stands and weaves back and forth a bit. "...'m not sure....alcohol's.....'ealthy..." this opinion is only cemented when zolomon barfs up everywhere. she wrinkles her nose, then cautiously sets her mead down. "...think i'm done f'r th'evenin'. i.....i c'n get t'm'room m'self....i think..." she starts wobbling off, but greg could catch up with her without even trying. the 2 fastest hares on the mountain: 1 unconscious, the other reduced to a snail's pace. that's just sad.   

Gregorian grimaces and pulls his paperwork out the way and makes sure the rest of him is safe "Clean up!" he yells at the bar. He's not dealing with this, the bar knows what to do to clean up and get Zolomon to bed. A sigh and Greg gets up to get away from the area, following Felicity out the door. As one of the slowest hares in the mountain he still has no problem keeping up and he'll at least make sure she gets back to her room alright before he heads for his.

Last edited by oz (2020-04-29 06:35:10 PM)

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#2 2020-05-04 05:34:04 PM

oz

Re: Runners Down -LP LOG

Got bored...hehehe here is drunk zolomon report ..a work of art...

received-521388181869279.jpg

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#3 2020-05-04 06:52:26 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Board footer