Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-04-26 08:14:07 PM

oz

The New Baby Is Named-Redwall Log

Who:

Benar- Abbot

Xander- Leader of Mossflower Defenders, Matt to krisha

Gorvenalus- Recorder and part time Healer

LOG:

Xander was rocking a very upset newborn cub, he had a bottle of special made milk but the newborn didn't seem hungry, he sighs as he is already tired and looks ready to give up.

Benar walks in and glaces at the badger with a frown before stopping in front of him, " May I see him, I have yet to meet the new member of the abbey"

Gorvenalus makes his way into the room from the library where he updated some records and did some strighting up.He nods a greeting to the others in the room.

Xander nods letting the Abbot see the baby " It's a boy....and right now he is so grumpy and wont drink milk , he was changed so not that....I dont know alot ta do."

Benar smiles and tries the bottle,  he also tries to burp the baby, and rock them.He says "Hello Brothet Gorvenalus, any news on our Badgermother? "

Gorvenalus sits down, " None yet, she is still unconscious but she hasn't gotten worse, but at the same time no better either."

Xander frowns,  great still worried, the baby cries....till it's burped and seems content now, even going to sleep in the abbot's arms.A yawn comes from Xander now, he looks exhausted.

Benar nods in understanding to the beaver, a smile forms as he looks down at the newborn  cub." Have you choose a name yet?"

Gorvenalus smiles at the baby and chuckles some." Wish I could sleep that easyly at times but yes has a name be choose yet Xander?"

Xander shrugs " I...don't know...me and Krisha thought of naming  him after Uncle Oz and a couple other beasts said that.....that be nice."

Benar smiles at the name" I like it  . A good name and an honorable one."

Gorvenalus  nods " I agree, Oz would be proud to have your  son named after him."

Xander nods "Yeah....suppose..." He falls asleep in the chair he sits in, least it's a soft chair.

Benar has a novice place a blanket on Xander and a pillow under his head. He rocks the newborn cub and smiles" Welcome  to Redwall Abbey....Oz"

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

Board footer