Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#251 2020-08-02 07:32:39 AM

Mother Krisha

Re: Dibbun Slavers TP

Might not be able to do the dolphins, but would be nice if could. My thinking is they stay a week at the mountain and then head onwards to Redwall Abbey.
I know a feast is to happen at Salamandstron to welcome everyone back, that should be on 22nd perhaps. And it's assumed they head onwards the next day and whoever is on for that can role play it. As said I think Donica will stay at the mountain.

Maybe do one of those this happen on this day but its role played another day type things for the DAB.

The dolphins guess could have helped lead them back to the mountain, not that they really needed help, unless they just welcoming back to western shores? IDK...would need a reason they were so close to the western shore unless it's just like a couple followed them(King and2-3 of his like..guards?)
We can figure it out suppose as I know Dorarose wanted to be the one in charge of the dolphins...unless someone else runs them?

#252 2020-08-02 08:00:14 AM

Mother Krisha

ok
after some thinking might just go with they don't run into them as Dora wanted in charge of that and she is supposed to be offline till possibly August 15th(Saturday), so she is back in time for when the heroes and all get back to the Western Shores and Salamanadstron.
There is, of course, the idea they see maybe a very small group from the dolphin pod that followed them quietly and show themselves once they get to the Western Shores as they likely will dock the ship right by the beach in front of the mountain.

The 22nd of August (Saturday) could be the feast at the mountain and they head onwards next day to Redwall/Mossflower by ship part of the way..2/3 of the way..and walk the other 1/3 of the way. A ship in the books did go fairly good distance up the River Moss. Also walking the other 1/3 they can run into the group that will end up having Elbio captive and have to save him and maybe a couple from the group heading to Redwall Abbey.

As for the DAB event...not sure. ..(As said could do a  well this ICLY  happen a couple of days after getting to the mountain but we  OOCLY role play it another day)

I will make a final timeline after the 22nd for events happening on final leg of journey back to the abbey!

#253 2020-08-04 08:58:40 PM

KeldornFirepaw

So....I said I would post the update. Me and some others were on....a dibbun (Ciana) went over board and Tenzin went to go save her and get her back onto the ship. Keldorn stayed at the wheel while Ciocan( Oz was running him) made sure Tenzin and Ciana got back on board that both was ok by having a hare or two lower a rope to the two beasts.Ciocan then thanked Tenzin for saving Ciana.Ciocan then went to go lecture some random npc hare that was supposed to be watching Ciana ....and that's all!

#254 2020-08-04 09:36:19 PM

oz

Yeah was on as ciocan....he didnt dive in after  anyone but as said made sure both tenzin and ciana was helped back on board ship. He let keldorn sail a short while.

Last edited by oz (2020-08-04 09:36:50 PM)

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#255 2020-08-12 03:23:26 PM

KeldornFirepaw

Maybe have feast on 15th also? I don't know....they arrive finally at the western shore and ....oh look a feast waiting? Could be neat and that way have some DAB on that 22nd smile...they could still leave on 23md smile

Also I should be around Saturday 15th as well smile

#256 2020-08-13 01:05:58 AM

Elmef

I don't think a feast would just be waiting
Even if the Valour sails directly to the mountain they'd see them for about 20-30 minutes as they approach the shore.

I don't think anyone is that good to suddenly make a feast happen with 30 minute warning and Quinten certainly wouldn't order a feast until he knew if it was you know "Victorious return" or "Survivors only after it all went wrong."

#257 2020-08-13 04:54:22 AM

Mother Krisha

OK,
Welcome back to Western Shore on August 15th. Even a small group of dolphins followed to make sure the badger lord got back ok. Like maybe a dozen dolphins from that pod.

Feast at mountain could be maybe  Auguest 19th, Wednesday or 20th August, Thursday.

22nd August, Saturday  can be DAB.

There go a small time line and they can  start trip back to abbey on morning of 23nd,  that wouldn't really need role played out as it's a simple head off with supplies.

I will make one last time line after this for when should get to abbey, it's like maybe 2-3 weeks from western shore and they can take the ship part way and yes they will run into one small issue with vermin on the way to abbey..got to save elbio after all...I think...( no worrie they will save him tongue...)

#258 2020-08-13 05:24:00 AM

Log-A-Log

Yep the Flitchaye have Elbio right now. They will be like a couple of days away from the bridge area...should be fun , well fun to role play out and not too much of a problem ICLY as its gonna be a small group of maybe 30ish of them to fight. So maybe a couple from the heroes group are scouting the area or gathering firewood for cooking and run into the vermin groups ...territory, or what they see as that for now, and of course you don't see the Flitchaye till its too late cause they drug ya to sleep tongue

I play:  Xavier ( Log-A-log of GUOSIM) Elbio (Lt.,Archer, and Fighter in Long Patrol and RW Residential Hare)

#259 2020-08-13 05:36:10 AM

Mother Krisha

Quick add

When the heroes finally do get back to the abbey. I want it to be totally unexpected, a surprise...but hey least its a GOOD SURPRISE this time.

There is likely still guards on the wall tops but it's also very likely its back to 1 or 2 to a wall. Maybe the 1-2 close to the main gate decide all looks clear I will just get a snack real quick, or they fell asleep...it can be figured out but be so cool if there is a knock at the gates and they go to wall tops and be like ...WHOA your home!

Also, Mother Krisha won't be there to greet them right at the gate, someone will need to go tell her the good news, which she likely won't believe right away, could even be taking a nap and think it's just some dream or something.

A week or two after the heroes and all get to the abbey there can be a feast at the abbey! The Autumn feast in fact!

Ok that's all on the updates

#260 2020-08-13 06:59:40 AM

KeldornFirepaw

cool

#261 2020-08-13 07:19:00 AM

oz

All sounds cool....I see the heroes getting back mid september maybe to the abbey.And yes they need a good surprise and good news, that day will surely be fun that's for sure.

As for slight trouble on way to abbey......well no fun not to have least some issue happen after all:)

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol

#262 2020-08-15 09:57:48 AM

Ol'random
Website

Just wanted to let you all know I will not be able to make it today as I'm traveling - so I'll take a cue from Blisa and offer a pose that someone can please put in the RP for me at some point (thank you in advance! XD):
Whatever the general mood was upon seeing the mainland again, Terrence was sullen. While the sergeant has been preforming all the tasks expected of him (and more) he has done so relatively quietly for the past weeks since they left the island, preferring to avoid conversation and most company despite the packed nature of the ship as he processes all that happened. Now, he stays back, giving orders here and there to make the arrival home go as smoothly as he can and he isn't suffering any fools - when Konner accidentally dropped the line tossed to him for the second time the look Terrence sent the private the communicated tossing him overboard wasn't out of the realms of possibility. It is clear Terrence isn't as excited as his comrades to return home, nor is he excited to bring back the news of Reuenthal's and the others' deaths.
If any beast approaches him with a greeting or a question, he answers cordially enough - but there is a curtness to his voice that betrays the mental and physical exhaustion the sergeant feels. At least after today there would be (hopefully) rest, if only for a moment.

I play Atticus, John, Lossow, Terrence, and Spruce
The Long Patrol Landing Page!
Usually on the MUCK Saturdays + Monday & Wednesday evenings if I have the time
Fastest way to reach me is via my Discord: Luke_SkyOtter#1438

#263 2020-08-15 10:25:03 AM

Mother Krisha

Ok

It was like 4 hares that died counting Reuenthal right? All NPCS

I know a few of the slaves that been there for seasons died, then that's to be expected.

#264 2020-08-15 04:26:28 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

I can run the mega DAB RP on August 22nd smile

We can say the heroes met the dolphins on the way back and just not RP it out.  That's okay.

#265 2020-08-15 07:33:21 PM

Mother Krisha

Heros arrived at Salamanstron!

#266 2020-08-17 09:02:01 AM

Mother Krisha

Salamanastron Feast-Aug. 20th (Thursday)

DAB at Salamandstron - Aug. 22nd (Saturday)

Leave for Abbey/Mossflower!- Aug.23nd (Sunday) or  Aug. 24th.(Monday)

On the way back they will run into Flitchaye along the River Moss, probably like a week before they get to the abbey.
The trip from the mountain to the abbey gonna say 3 weeks total as most is by river and some walking,and a slight stop couple days.
Then they can have a feast at the abbey!
As for after Ciocan and his hares get back to the mountain, not sure where can safely keep the Ship Valour....guess somewhere in Halyard dock where a couple of hares in Halyard and maybe couple other trusted beast can watch over it!

#267 2020-08-17 09:28:58 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

On my phone, so I apologize for any and all typos that I miss sad

I will do my best to make a set of poses for Zolomon or Donica to spoof for the feast.  Hopefully I can remember to do that before Thursday O.o

I hope and plan to run the DAB event on Saturday!  It should be a lot of fun big_smile  Even if you don't have a Dibbun character, you're more than welcome to come and spoof the combination of LP and Redwall Dibbuns.  I'm still trying to figure out where to have it, what room to have them mess up.  But wherever they end up making chaos, it will be epic -- I mean, this is the biggest group of DAB anyone has ever seen!!!  It should be fun big_smile  I hope y'all can make it <3

#268 2020-08-19 03:31:37 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Hello, everyone!  Since I won't be able to make it for the feast tomorrow, I figured I should make a set of poses for Donica or Zolomon to spoof for me.  So here they are:

Felicity is conspicuously absent from the festivities.  She's being kept in the Infirmary while the Healers try to figure out a way to get through to her and get her to start responding.  So far, no luck.  Julia is upset, and has been since the heroes arrived back.  She has not been allowed to see her sister because the other adults are concerned about how both of them might react.  However, she has slipped her and her doll into their new dresses for the feast.  She's quiet, but with the DAB, that could always be a bad sign. 

The Redwall Dibbuns have been somewhat timid since they arrived, but they seem mostly okay since DoraRose is leading them in.  They're all dressed in clean clothes, not fancy, but clean and nice.  Squirrelbabe is acting like she knows exactly what to do, and honestly is leading the other Dibbuns at least as much as DoraRose is.  They all sit and behave mostly well, although there may or may not be the beginnings of a food fight that had to be stopped by the mouse Warrior.

DoraRose is in the only dress she brought, and she seems tired, although her smile is there for the Dibbuns.  The feast goes well from their end, and the mouse takes them off to bed when it's time.  Julia goes with them, although she has been getting more and more cranky as the evening continued.  However, they get to bed with no fight, and DoraRose comes back and eats more food in peace, not speaking much.  She's getting worn out looking after all the tiny people.  She goes to bed early, herself.

I hope to RP on Saturday!! big_smile

#269 2020-08-19 03:41:34 PM

oz

I am thinking....Zolomon is gonna go on to Redwall with them seeing as Felicity is likely staying at the infirm in Salamanstron and I believe Terrence, course thats up to him, should stay with her and help her get back to being herself or somewhat herself at least.Zolomon would be the only Sargeant to go off with them to the abbey.....that's if both Felicity and Terrence are staying at the mountiain, which would make sense if did.

Last edited by oz (2020-08-20 09:16:30 PM)

I play:

#270 2020-08-20 01:44:58 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

I think the reasoning for Terrence staying behind makes sense.  Felicity will be staying behind.  So having Zolomon go with them to Redwall makes sense smile  I agree with it!

#271 2020-08-21 11:51:38 AM

oz

Also when they run into the Flichaye...this idea came up for a reason to be a little ways from the river in the first place.

Ciana is gonna run away, Matilda is gonna look for her and they can be grabbed by the Flitchaye, though Matilda will drop the sword...no worries I have someone who will pick it up and let others know some trouble is around.

And yes the Champion of Redwall has gotten captured in the books before

I play:

#272 2020-08-21 11:59:26 AM

KeldornFirepaw

cool

I mean they are like 1/2 mile from the river right, maybe little less and not like they would likely get too close to a camp of beasts like Long Patrol hares

Keldorn could help find Ciana perhaps, we will see.

#273 2020-08-21 12:01:37 PM

Log-A-Log

Yes!

Elbio and a shrew named Berwin need found and saved! And friendly company be nice to have while he waits smile

I play:  Xavier ( Log-A-log of GUOSIM) Elbio (Lt.,Archer, and Fighter in Long Patrol and RW Residential Hare)

#274 2020-08-21 07:08:37 PM

Mother Krisha

I  like this idea

As said trip back can be like 3 weeks, give or take a day.

I will figure out a date for meeting the Flitchaye. A week after that they would be getting to the abbey.

#275 2020-08-22 10:58:33 AM

BlisaMarshmellow

hey, y'all.  just fyi, i am committed to running the dab event today, but I'm having a panic attack and i have a HUGE amount of homework i need to do, so i most likely will be late, and i can only run this 1 rp.  I will try to get on before 2 pm central time.  hopefully i will be able to make it earlier than that.  but i thought i should let everyone know.

typed on my phone.  sorry for any and all typos i missed.

Board footer