Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-04-22 09:07:54 PM

Mother Krisha

Complications Arise-Redwall Log-ICLY THIS HAPPENS 4-25-20

Who:

Krisha-Badger Mother

Xander- Mate to Krisha,Leader of Mossflower Defenders

Matilda- Champion of Redwall Abbey

Gorvenalus-Recorder of Redwall Abbey

Gemima-Sister in the Order and Healer

LOG:

Krisha couldn't sleep very well.She would slip off to sleep and then wake up as she tried to get comfortable and sighed loudly.

Matilda seemed also awake and had decided to check on Krisha, hearing the sigh she poled her head in "Everything ok Mother Krisha?"

Xander was asleep in the chair in here, having given Krisha some room and he was worried so he stayed in here and helped her with flower arrangements and then ended up falling asleep in the chair, though the sigh wakes him a little as he groans.

Krisha glances over and nods a hello "Hey Matilda, oh I am doing ok just back is sore, footpaws are sore and off and on pain in my side"

Matilda nods "You alright? I can wake a healer to come in here, I am surprised one isn't in here now come to think of it. You said you was sore?" She sounds a little worried, " And pain in your side,...that could not be very good"

Xander yawns as he wakes up "You ok love?" He asks as he looks over, then blinks as he sees the hedgehog and waves "Oh...hey Matilda, your up late aren't ya?"

Krisha sits up slowly "I am fine Xander just can't sleep is all, the baby was kicking earlier a little, though not as much as I would like, but the baby was active for a few moments, like a lot"

Matilda hmmmms and then nods "Well I think moving is a good sign for the baby. Other wise your are ok?" She goes to take a pulse and feel her forehead just to make sure.

Xander stands up and watches, a worried look"I can find a healer maybe, is one needed?"

Krisha pulse is slightly high and her forehead is a little warm to the touch. "I am fine...."A sudden gasp of pain and she lays a paw to her midsection, "Owwwwww.......ok that kind of....."Another wave of pain as she tenses up again, this pain seems pretty bad too.

Matilda frowns "Xander..find Gemima....and maybe Angela...go now they may be needed."

Xander frowns deeply but he doesn't have to be told twice and he doesn't care how grumpy anyone may be he is waking them and telling them what is going on, he seems to debate on waking the abbot as well but it is fairly late and most beasts are asleep in their beds.He hurries back and nods "I found...healers...." He is out of breath from running quickly and maybe slight panic as well.

Krisha breaths in and out it's only been maybe 15 minutes and she decided to lay down but the movement seemed to make it worse, and she started shivering, and more sharper pains came, a little panic on her face...she remembers before, but this pain is a bit worse.

Matilda moves aside as Sister Gemima enters looking worried.

Gorvenalus is also here as he steps in and frowns, he checks Krisha over and seems to confirm what he thought "It appears Sister Gemima....we are gonna have a new member of the abbey sooner than we thought."

Xander gasps "Wait...she...but it's a little too early for the baby to be born? I..can I stay in here..wo..wot do I need to do?" Besides not panic he thinks in his head.

Krisha meanwhile yells out in pain, shivers and a small whimper, she shakes her head no...the baby can't be about to be born, not now its supposed to be another 2-3 weeks...wasn't it? She tenses in pain and breaths in and out.

Xander is concerned, more concerned as they seem to sort of push him into the hall, he decides to pace back and forth not wanting to leave the hallway.

==Time passes, it turns to morning and then  a little past lunch, a healer would always be in the room it seemed. It would be about an hour before dinner when some news could be shared.===

Matilda had left in the morning to let the Abbot know and now was coming back to see on an update.

Krisha was not in the best shape, tried..worn out and the pains were the worse.She rested a couple hours and then went back to what was needed, she felt faint but finally.....a faint,then loud cry of a newborn was heard.

Xander sighs, he was forced to leave a while, came back and had to leave again and then had been here an hour, just sitting.He looks up at the hedgehog "I...."He quickly stands as he hears the baby,but he doesn't go into the room just yet.

Gorvenalus opens the door "You can come in but stay off to the side, the healer still needs to check Krisha and has checked the baby.The baby is small for its age but seems healthy as far as I can tell."

Matilda smiles "So is it a boy or a girl?"

Krisha is very worn out, that's to be expected really as she watches the healers and just seems a bit too quiet, she feels faint in fact and shivering a little as if cold when she wasn't shivering before.She heard the baby cry and didn't react too much, hours of this was not good.

Xander walks in and goes to look at Krisha and then the newborn badger, but he is worried about Krisha"Dear?" He tries to not worry too much as she is likely just tried and needs rest.

The healers check the badger Mother and finish checking the baby as Sister Gemma speaks "You have a son"

Matilda smiles "He is very cute, do you have a name yet?"

Gorvenalus makes sure the badger Mother is ok and checks her other, anything else that needs done is done but a concerned look as he motions Gemema back over "We may...also need Angela......"He looks to Krisha "Krisha....Krisha dear how are you feeling?"

Krisha just sort of looks at him and her eyes close as she goes into a deep unconsciousness.Her breathing is a little uneven and her pulse is...for now steady.

Xander goes to hold the newborn very carefully and smiles "We have a couple...ideas." He looks over as he sees concern, he also sees the fact Krisha seems to of passed out "Why..find..Angela...wot is going on...guys?"

A lot happens at once as Gorvenalus is very very concerned, the room is gonna end up with a couple more healers as he frowns and gently pushes Xander to the hall"I will update you"The door closes.

Krisha ends up just slipping further into this deep faint, her forehead hot...she is pale, her breathing and pulse is not good and a couple other major concerns they may of taken care of, but...in time? They did not know.....

Matilda decides it may be wise to update Benar.

Xander sits down in the hallway and just sort of waits as he holds and rocks the newborn cub till it seems asleep or least he hopes its just asleep

Gorvenalus finally comes out after about an hour and looks to Xander "We....have done all we can it's....only time will ..tell"

Xander frowns "Wot is that...supposed to mean...is she gonna be alright?"

Gorvenalus checks the baby and sighs, "I..don't know,I'm sorry...come let's update Benar...You can watch the baby, he..he likely would like to meet the abbeys newest..member"He shows great concern for the Badger Mother and is being honest he is not sure what to do...at all.

Xander frowns but nods, "Ok..we..."He looks to the baby badger and nods"Yeah, we can show him to Benar....see if he likes the name idea me and Krisha choose for a boy" Of course he is worried but staying outside the door will do no good at all.

Meanwhile Krisha lays on her bed in a deep faint, for now her breathing and pulse seem steady and one thing is for sure....a healer will ALWAYS be at her side till she wakes, there is still a chance for her to wake...

Time will tell and its a game of wait and see it seems.

Last edited by Mother Krisha (2020-04-22 09:54:43 PM)

#2 2020-04-25 02:06:53 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Re: Complications Arise-Redwall Log-ICLY THIS HAPPENS 4-25-20

Angela totally came and is doing everything she knows to help!

Board footer