Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-02-02 08:22:09 PM

oz

Stress Builds!-REDWALL LOG

==So I said I would post the log since most had to go, so Patch is in it...so read it!!==

==Firepit At Redwall Abbey==

WHO:

Patch-Spy rat, ale maker, tavern worker, annoying pest

Xander- Leader of Mossflower Defenders

Krisha-Badger Mother

Lilymoore-Bell Ringer

A lot of bird friends of Lilymoore and maybe some Sparras

LOG:

Xander sighs and was not sure why he even did this, but he did and now he is back as he sits at the firepit warming something up quietly, ok winter is not fun,this winter for sure. Too much snow as the Winter of The Deep Snow lives up to its name.   

Krisha soon sits down beside him and smiles, "So..wood pidgion or did you decide to not get me that, oh and strawberries with honey."   

Patch happen to see the firelight and so followed the one badger and tilted his head "What stripy have? "He shakes his head "I just had de worse night ever...wouldn't believe ...and no I cant sleep cause of it"   

Xander sighs "Patch..your night is gonna get even worse if you don't shoo. It dosn't matter what I have"He smiles at Krisha "Yeah yeah..here, and hot root too..enjoy"   

Krisha kisses him on the cheek and adds the hot root to the bowl, and the strawberries and smiles "I like wood pidion now and the hot root adds hot and the berries with honey sweetness" Well if she is enjoying i, which she is, its good. She also has some green tea, the only normal thing here so far.   

Patch says, "Wood pedgion..why would she.."He frowns "And ya ruining it with all de extra stuff.."He snorts and pouts, yes he will just stay quiet....on this matter "And ya can't..what happen was far worse to wake me up...horrible..fire and the tavern...and snake"

Xander shakes his head and then blinks "Wot?!..and wait its winter, snakes would die in winter..and the tavern what..what happen now?" He leaves for a couple days and...disaster strikes?   

Krisha smiles as she eats her snack and looks at the rat a quiet moment "There was a fire?" A frown forms, speaking of fire the firepit needs wood so she adds one of the logs cut for firewood."Explain Patch"   

Patch shakes his head and just explains what he went through "The vermin thug came in and had torches and they lit the good ale and wine and BOOM! the tavern was alight and it blew up..and I ran and bumped into Blisa..and she blamed me..ME!..And tied me up and dangled me above that snakes mouth and dropped me! Into it's mouth!"   

Xander listens, he starts to panic"Wait ..wot!" He listens and then blinks "Wait wait...Blisa did hat..and..snake..Basil? Basil tried to eat you and you got away"He snorts "Maybe I can take you back...but wouldn't word of been sent it the tavern was..gone?" He is unsure but he stands as he thinks, the rat wouldn't lie..maybe he should go cheek what happen.   

Krisha frowns "Did all that happen, I mean...how did you escape the snake?" She eats more of the woodpigion mixture and listens, a sip of green tea."Sit Xander, it can wait...if something happen not like you can change it"   

Patch shivers, it clearly looks real having upset him so "Then..I woke up!" He frowns and pulls out a flask of ale, takes a sig and puts it away "Worse...Nightmare..ever and I cant sleep cause I might finish it and it wouldst end well, trust me!"

Xander glares "A dream, it was a dream!" He looks ready to slap the rat, but he takes a couple deep breaths and calms down, "Patch..your..so ..so annoying!:"   

Krisha just smiles "I figured it was a dream cause no birds around and they would of brought news before Patch did "   

Patch says, "See stripy..SHE ..knew it was a dream,I mean if the tavern ever blew up again I just leave town..mossflower even"

Xander just breaths in and out and just...snorts as he shakes his head "I should slap you Patch, really should...dream...good ..grief"

Krisha just eats another fork full of her meal and looks between them "Both of you sit..calm down and..I don't know eat something?" She has no idea how much Xander has.   

LilyMoore comes over from the area of the pond, a number of birds fluttering around her head, chirping frantically. At the mousemaid's side is Butterclaw the Sparra, looking just as worried and confused as the mouse. "I can't understand you guys when you're all talking at once," the Bellringer informs them as a number of them land around the firepit, still freaking out. The mouse looks at Xander, wrinkling her nose. "They're saying soemthing about a murder int he fire pit. Do you know what's going on?" Butterclaw looks at the rat and the Badger Mother, nodding a polite greeting.   

Patch rolls his eyes but is not too relaxed"Slap me?"He looks at Krisha and back to Xander "Yeah what she said..."He still shakes his head at what the badger mother is eating"Ya ruined it I still say so, yo"He looks at Xander "Any more woodpidgion that's..not ruined, like normal?"   

Xander sighs, then hears Lilymoore and groans.."Great......"He says "Why me....."He looks at Patch and just...glares, its been one of those long days.   

Krisha looks over at Lilymoore and frowns, she clears her throat and speaks "I can only understand sparra."   

But LilyMoore didn't need anyone's answer because she heard what the rat had said. The moues looks horrified, and the birds change their chirping, sounding suspiciously like they're saying, 'I TOLD YOU SO!' "Wait, are you eating a WOODPIGEON?!" Lily shrieks, looking like....well, like they committed a murder and are now performing cannabalisim. Butterclaw starts sputtering in terror, and the rest of the birds, having now delivered their message, fly away in a panic. The mouse looks like she might be on the verge of tears.

Xander answers Patch "I..."He frowns at Lilymoore"Its..they...Wood pidgion don't so..anything they are like fish, like no talking they like..coo a lot"   

Krisha listens to them talking and frowns.She clears her throat..of all the things she decides to like, it's something possible bad.."Xander....wood pidgion..it is a bird isn't it? What..sort of bird?!"Ok she is upset, and she ate some of it..twice! Ok she looks at Xander as cleatly this has to be major as its upset Lilymoore. Then she never did really ask him what it was, just asked him to get more of it some time, now she is disliking knowing what it is.   

Patch backs away "What?....Vermin eat it at the Blackgull...I eat it with some friends at times in the woods."He is not helping "Umm...try it?" Yes cause that will help, he looks at the Badger Mother and then Xander "Oh wonderful..you didn't EXPLAIN what it was...what it really ws..oh yeah your fun to be around stripy"   

LilyMoore stamps her foot, a tear trickling down her cheek. "They CAN talk! Just because you can't understand somebeast doesn't mean they can't talk! And fish are creatures just like us! They have feelings and can get hurt and....and....AND I'M A VEGETARIAN BECAUSE OF THAT!" Butterclaw, the only bird left in the group, is glaring murderously ar the badgers and the rat...../especially/ the rat. The Bellringer wipes her eyes roughly, rage and grief warring for control of her face and actions. "How could you?! They're innocent, they have families, they love and hate and feel just like we do! What's wrong with you?!"   

Patch just frowns, ok this grooves Patch don't care "I'm..hungry, its food..good food.."He looks at Xander"There is more..right?"   

Xander frowns "I..and ok...wait you don't eat fish? Even Blisa eats fish..I think" He glares at Patch"Shut up..your not helping right now"

Krisha stands and looks like she is gonna get sick.She calms and looks at Patch and Xander "Clean it up...."She looks at Lilymoore"
Lillymoore....I am sorry, trust me this wont happen again"Or least with her, ok she liked it as an odd craving but, nope not now.

LilyMoore stomps her foot again. "Don't compare me to others!! Almost everybeast in Mossflower eats fish, even here in Redwall, but that doesn't make it right!!" She grabs a small branch and chucks it at the rat. "Shut up! You're as bad as...as Ungatt Trunn!" She backs away from the Badger Mother, Butterclaw sheilding her, a dangerous glint in his eyes. "You're just as bad as they are! MURDERERS!!"   

Patch backs up "Hey no throwing things at me..good grief..mice sometimes, so rude"Ok he is making it worse but this, is Patch for you.   

LilyMoore doesn't listen to anything else anyone says. Turning, she flees, Butterclaw close behind. The Bellringer's sobs can be heard until she slams the door to the Gatehouse shut behind her. Will she tell her mother? It's pretty much guarunteed.

Xander frowns "I.."He looks at Patch "You were told to shut up Patch!" He growls and looks at Krisha and just mutters "You ate it ya know..you said you liked it..like what ever..."   

Krisha slaps Xander across the face, takes the bowl she had throws it at Xander and the rest of it at the rat.She then goes after Lilymoore "Lillymoore wait..let me explain!" This is the last time she eats that stuff now that she better understands its not something thats like a fish...fish she may or may not still eat. If she can't get Lilymoore to listen she will go to the wall top, where she about slips on ice, lucky doesnt..and cries for a while, her emotions all messed up now, gee it is not fun to be with dibbun!

Patch shields himself with his arms and eyes widen "Nooo..the wood pidion..its all over me, the ground the..."He looks at the other badger"Did she slap you, like good grief....females..."   

Xander was not expecting getting slapped. he tenses up "Krisha...I...wait!" He sighs as the bowl lands on his head...he glares daggers at the rat"How fast can you run Patch, cause I suggest you do..right now!!" He rubs his cheek and frowns more, that hurt...like a lot and now he has an angry wife, he looks at Patch ....the rat should run..quickly!   

Patch frowns and bolts! He is outta here folks!

Last edited by oz (2020-02-03 11:30:21 AM)

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

Board footer