Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-01-29 06:07:01 PM

Ol'random
Website

Erg, the Ghostly Death of Slavers - LP 1/28/20

Bonetail, a stoat,
Pvt. Dominik,
Sgt. Terrence,
And Pvt. Zeldove, hares.

Following the interrogation of a weasel, Sgt. Terrence has a reckless idea while Bonetail the stoat tries to break Zeldove...

Bonetail was looking to get out of the area as soon as possible and made it to the docks. There was as strong smell of fish and other seafood as he dragged the hare maid along "Come along now longears. You're gonna get me a good price you are"

Zeldove was at the end of a rope, paws tied behind her back as she struggled a few times and after a while she stopped as she looked around, she made a face "This area stinks worse than you do ya furball, you're gonna pay for this, they know I am missing by now and will come looking for me, trust me"

Bonetail rolls his eyes "Will they, or will thy just assume  one hare isn't worth it" He sneers "You're still a Long Patrol hare...there is a slaver that comes by  every so often, said he  pay top gold for any hare that was in that patrol. Once you're on a boat, it becomes a lot more difficult ta find ya, lots of boats come and go 'ere, it's a port town"

Zeldove ears flatten  on her head as she seems to think more on this, this could get  serious fast as she looks around quickly with a frown "So..." She  manages to say..."You don't scare me"

Bonetail smirks "Never said ya had to fear me longears and everyone has a fear..even if it  needs found first, it's there somewhere"

Zeldove decides to just be quiet as again she tries to figure out where they are, besides the docks area anyways "Where you taking me jerk face?"

Bonetail smirks as he pulls her along "Your soon found out longears, your soon find out"

An hour passed and they finally got to a rather small boat, it was big enough for maybe 4-5 beasts on top and  2-3 under deck. On the ship was a cloaked fox.

Zeldove did not like this area one bit, too many vermin and to far into the docks to her liking. She was also  slightly cold from a light rain that had started.

Bonetail smirks "We'll 'ere...now stand up better"He calls out to the fox "I got something of intrest for ya!"

Zeldove frowns as she looks up at the fox and snorts, a fox, it had to be a fox didn't it."Ya best rethink this  foulbreath, trust me tis good to think sometimes"

Bonetail snears as the fox walks forwards "Foulbreath is it?" He studies the hare and looks at the stoat "So a Long Patrol hare, seems in good shape...Now I could offer you gold or a job getting even more slaves"

Zeldove says, "So slavers....your be stoped the Long Patrol hates slavers"

Bonetail chuckles as he shoves her forwards"Oh they do..sometimes but your soon learn they don't always win or even know when some slavers are close by"

Zeldove tumbles onto the deck of the ship and glares at both of the vermin, if her paws were not tied she be  attempting to fight both of them.

Bonetail smirks as he sits down and looks at the fox "Love the boat..so what else have you got of...interest?"

Zeldove stays where she is, not that she has a choice as she is a little, tied up at the morment

Bonetail makes her sit down on an old chair and chuckles "Not to worry, soon enough we will be out on the sea just have to get a couple things  first"

Zeldove says, "Don't bother me none, just more time for ya to fail and you will fail, vermin fail"

Bonetail smirks "Not all fail longears, I have not failed  4-5 times so far...I have gotten slaves, sold slaves and those hares did nothing about it, this is no different, they may look but  they won't find"

Zeldove frowns at this new and gives a chuckle "Yeah right, you're just lying to get me all hopeless or something, nice try"

Bonetail grins "Oh..I don't lie" The fox smirks "He is correct....a couple otters, a mousemaid even...a rabbit once and you soon as well and you're a prize worth a lot"

Zeldove frowns more now, ok  this is getting way worse, she looks out the window of the ship and only hopes she is found before this ship leaves the docks

Bonetail chuckles, "There it is....the beginning of that hopeless feeling...I love  it when beasts do that"

This is the  slightly busier area of the docks, there is smaller ships and boats here, a couple have lights on, one being the one with a cloaked fox who looks to be  speaking to someone  below deck.

Zeldove is unseen, least for now as she is tied up down below, but she  clearly sees the two beasts from where she is and gives  them a weak glare.

Since last night Terrence had been at the dock, ever since the privates had reported seeing nothing of the stoat. So the sergeant volunteered to go keep an eye on the docks by himself, handing over his military jacket and weapons as he did so with the excuse, "I'll blend in bettah this way, I think..." The private hadn't questioned him. And so here Terrence was, wandering down the docks and enduring the many odd looks cast his way. "What, you've nevah seen a bloody hare down on his luck, have you?" He shouts at one, taking a swig from his flask. "And what do you, have to say, mistah rattail, sah, eh?" He hassles another sailer before moving on.

One rat  throws an ale bottle at one of the privates, who looks ready to punch the rat but  takes a deep breath and moves on...meanwhile Bonetail steps onto the  main deck "This should go well, when do we leave?"

Zeldove sighs where she is below deck, that starting to feel hopeless sets in more and more now, she should never of  run off for fun, should of just did the  dumb dishes or least went to her room and like locked it.

Terrence, at this point and alone now, is making his way down the dock one over from Bonetail's ship, eyeing the boats, "Any ship willing to give a hare passage? Don't got much on me 'sides my flask." He burps. "But I'm willing to work!" Unsurprisingly, no one takes him up on this offer. So the sergeant starts to move onto the next set of boats, looking rather defeated.

Bonetail catches sight of the hare and grins, "Well seems a willing hare is walking around" He points and the fox nods, "Well maybe we should...check on him?" The fox heads off to, perhaps...chat to Terrence.

Zeldove frowns as she listens, a hare? She looks concerned, then again there is other hares around thats not long patrol hares after all, or some are family of a long patrol maybe.

There is a moment where Terrence shows he might not be as witless as he appears when the fox approaches, the hare having briefly looked the fox over to check if it has any weapons that he can see. Beyond that, though, the sergeant continues his path forward, passing by the fox. "Hey there, sailah! Know of a good ship and crew that'd help me?" He asks, like he's asked many others before the fox.

The fox smirks "Help with what...hare? Are you lost? Perhaps you can join me and my...friends on a little trip" Bonetail stays on the ship but watches them closely.

Zeldove debates weather to yeah out for help, she can't quite place the voice, just yet as there is other noises around like sea gulls, an argument close by and  chatting here and there.

"Not lost, no, but a trip you say?" Terrence sounds elated. "I might considah it, depending on who's the captain. I need quick passage out of this thrice cursed town, aftah all. Had a tiff with my commandah, if you get my drift." He winks at the fox, and hold out the flask. "Want some? Snagged it from him as well, the old geezah."

Bonetail grins as he watches, the fox smirks slipping a paw behind his back "So...come aboard...aboard just me and a couple...friends" He chuckles a little, this seems so easy so far. He nods to the stoat and motions towards a club.

Zeldove frowns, wait the voice...no no...no way, even if this was true, which hopes not, this isn't a trip the Sergeant would want as she tries to stand and falls flat on her fact paws still tied behind her back and footpaws also tied some.

Terrence waggles his finger in the fox's face, hoping to put him off his guard. "Not till you bloody well tell me who you'h bloody captain is, mate!" Of course, even as he says this he eyes the ship and the beasts aboard. "Oi, stoat." The sergeant shouts, stepping away from the fox and, if allowed, onto the boat. "What's you'h name? If we're traveling togethah, I need to know if I like it o'h not!"

Bonetail chuckles as he slips his cutlass from its case "Like it? ...does it matter longears...but why not. I am not one to...lie" He smirks "Bonetail and the fox is Darkfur...and sure you can come aboard, I am sure your find where we go...exciting"

Zeldove groans as she  tries to stand, she fails but manages to make a  doesn't among of noice and knocks over a  small box of  what looks like apples.

By all appearances, Zeldove's fall goes completely unnoticed by Terrence, but he heard it - and the longears. "Bonetail, eh?" The hare ponders the name. "Well, maybe liking it's not all that important, eh? As long as you get me out of here." He turns to the fox, nodding to him. "So, Darkfire and Bonetail, eh? I'm William, eh, Anderson, myself - pleasure to meet you both!" Bowing his head, the hare moves on deck, trying to put some distance in between him and the vermin. "Anyone else apart of the crew?"

"Darkfur stupid woodlander..." He grins as the hare is aboard "Oh..staying?" A blade is now out, Bonetail has one too "Me and the fox...and you, and one  other as...guest, least till we get to  someplace else"

Zeldove shakes her head and  tries to yell out "Get off the boat!" Maybe she is heard and maybe she is not and could care less if its by the two vermin, she is giving a warning.

"Ah. I see." Terrence looks first to the blades, then the wielders. "I'll come quietly." He drops the flask he was holding, raising both paws. "See, unarmed! Of course, maybe I was looking fo'h some scalawags like yourselves-" The yell is all but ignored by him besides a sly grin, "As I think I'd like to join you in you'h efforts. I've sold a few of my fellow long-eahs myself, already, which is why I'm out of a job."

Zeldove ears go flat, what is going on, is it a trick or has he...gone insane now? She goes quiet for now.

Dominik had been informed of Terrence's plan, and while Terrence had decided to go the undercover route, a certain other large hare had begun to form a plan of his own just in case Terrence's happened to hit a snag or two. Luckily, he happened past a bakery on the way, which only seemed to help enhance his idea. Grabbing a couple bags of flour, the large hare had broken them open and dusted himself with the powder, which drifted and swirled around him as he walked. Spotting Terrence a short distance ahead near the ship, Dom's eyes narrow as he sees him speaking with the vermin. Spying a smaller ship nearby, Dom's idea just seemed to get a heck of a lot better, and the large hare slips off towards said ship.

Bonetail tilts his head, curious...meanwhile the fox is very unsure and goes to check on something in the back part of the deck, something in a crate.

Terrence is currently lying his tail off. "I daresay you have a funny way of treating coworkahs mate. Evah heard of the Erg the Slavah?" He nods his head. "He was my fathah." The sergeant gives a wide and evil smile then, resting on the ship railing. "So what's the goods on here? Mice, rabbits, squirrels...?"

Bonetail seems to relax "A haremaid.." He raises an eyebrow at the fox who picks something up from the crate "What..is that.." ... "None of your business and I don't trust hares...or any woodlander...the last one I had ..had to slay and now I am stuck with .." He snorts..what does he have?

Zeldove curls up into a sort of half c position and  starts to look a bit hopeless again...if he was here to rescue her in her opionion he would come down, then...the name...erk? Why the heck is that sort of familiar, hmms wait ...ok never mind but its still kind of familiar, she heard someone talk about an erk or..something like that or maybe they were eating something they didn't like.

Dominik does so happen to come across said owners of the ship he had been planning to temporary take up brief residence in. Once he stopped and explained his plan and what the situation was, the ship owners gladly let him proceed with whatever it was he had been planning to do. Making his way up towards the deck of the ship, Dom makes sure to stomp his footpaws extra loud, making loud, hollow 'thunk' noises, spacing them apart so they are slow and methodical in their timing. In an extra good burst of luck, the wind begins to blow just a little harder at that moment in time, and Dom lets out a low, guttural growl which carries on the wind in the direction of where Bonetail and Terrence are conversing.

"Pfft. You'd be an absolute fool to trust anyone!" Terrence grins again. "I don't. Of course, I'd suggest letting me go instead of taking me as a slave if you don't want my help - I know how ships work. Just a few well placed holes in the keel..." Raising his paw and slamming his fist on the railing, he laughs. "And down she goes! I'm far more useful..." He knows that growl, so tossing his head back he yells, "ERG! FATHAH! TELL THIS SCUM WHAT HE IS!"

Bonetail smirks "How about I kill you...you're likely a hare of that stripdog I seen on the beach..." ... "Bonetail ya fool!" And the sound  seems to..wake someone? So the fox is carringing..a dibbun? A sniffle...then a wail! "FOOL!" He  looks ready to drop something overboard and seems to rethink...maybe...he decides to just try and flee with his bundle. Bonetail just sneers "No slave...just death"

Zeldove eyes widen at the sound as she frowns...ok this might help or make matters a lot worse.

Dominik soon appears on the deck of the ship beside the one Zeldove is currently held captive in. The wind happens to be blowing just right to send little curls of the flour in his fur floating about and drifting around him, and that coupled with his already-white fur makes the massive hare the spitting image of what pirates likely picture a ghost to actually look like. The bit of flour getting in his eyes and reddening them seems to help a little as well, Dom blinking every now and then...but it only adds to the fearsome image. Hearing Terrence's words, Dom slowly trudges his way towards the mast of the ship, the ghostlike hare standing there towering on the deck. Very slowly he lifts a paw, and he points it down at Bonetail and Terrence. "WHO HAS DISTURBED...ZE SLUMBER OF ERG TH'SLAVAH????" Dom's naturally booming voice also helps his cause quite a bit as it echoes around the docks eerily.

"Death you say, Bonetail?" Terrence points to the ghostly form of Dominik, an even more ghoulish grin spreading across the sergeant's face. "There he is, waiting fo'h you. Erg is death, mate." The hare starts to circle away from the stoat, raising his paws in a boxing stance. "And it seems death wants you tonight."

Bonetail swings his cutlass at Terrence and looks at the...well sure LOOKS like a ghost as he  tenses up in fear "Darkfur help me!!" The fox looks so not interested, and its clearly a wailing dibbun of some sort in the crate that he glares at now, "Shut up..worthless thing, maybe will just let the ghost have ya...or drown ya..." Would this fox drown a dibbun? He sure would! Bonetail meanwhile has his sights locked on Ghost hare!

Zeldove ties to get loose, she looks around and finds a sharp edge of the steps and slowly starts to get the ropes a little looser, this will.....clearly...take a long while!

Dominik slowly shifts his paw so that it is only pointing at Bonetail, the hare's face creasing into the most ominous, creepy grin he is able to muster. Hearing Terrence, Dom begins to laugh...the booming, ominous noise rumbles out, echoing around the area, bouncing off of the ships in the harbor and generally making the entire area a rather uncomfortable place to be, at the moment. "ERG HAS COME FOR -THAT- ONE!" He fixes his eyes on Bonetail, focusing his attention on him. "HE IS THE ONE WHO HAS SUMMONED ME FROM SLUMBER...! AND HE IS ONE WHO VIL BE GOING BACK VITH ME! TO ETERNAL SLEEP!"

Ducking the cutlass swing, Terrence throws a powerful one-two punch aimed for the stoat's stomach.  It seems a bit of hair on the tips of his ears got cut off...  Hopefully Bonetail's attention is now wholly on Dom, so the sergeant will try to bound away, remembering the fox. He won't let Darkfur get away, if able.

Bonetail yelps, as the paw connects to his jaw, meanwhile the fox kicks the oil lamp over to start a fire, ohhh not good and he goes to jump over board, wailing bundle in paw! YA FIRE!!

Zeldove sighs and keeps trying...is that...smoke? She gasps and starts to panic, what is with vermin and fire lately!

Dominik watches from where he stands tall on the deck of the opposite ship, his eyes shifting over towards the fox and the spot he jumps overboard. Gaze eventually moves back over towards Bonetail as Terrence happens to deck him, and a paw lifts again to point. "THE MORE Y'DELAY THINGS THE VURSE THEY ARE GOING TO BE!" he rumbles. "COME VITH ME NOW, DO NOT MAKE ME HAVE TO COME DOWN THERE AND GET YOUUUU!" his voice booms, the hare stomping on the ship and causing the entire thing to sway back and forth, the mast rattling. "I VIL MAKE YOU SUFFER MORE...THAN VAT YOU ALREADY VIL BE...SUFFERING!"

"Damn it all...!" Terrence mutters as soon as the fire is started, giving up on going after the fox. "ZELDOVE!" He barks, "Were are you?" The sergeant picks up a nearby hatchet, preparing to hack though anything - and anyone - that gets in his way. Beyond this, he completely ignores the fire (and Dom, surprisingly). Let the ship sink, with Bonetail on board if all goes well. The look in Terrence's eyes burn more than the fire starting to rage behind him.

Bonetail backs up and wait...fire! He looks at the ghost "No...No I don't wanna die! Get away from me  ghost!!"

Zeldove coughs and speaks out "Down here!" She is almost loose...almost as the paws rope is half the way cut through anyways.

Dominik watches as Terrence begins to search for Zeldove, and content that the other hare will more than likely do so, he focuses on Bonetail. "I VIL GIVE YOU VUN MORE CHANCE!" he booms. "GO! GET AVAY FROM HERE. LEAVE MY SON BE. PERHAPS I VIL NOT COME LOOKING FOR YOU IF YOU DO THIS!!!" He slowly shifts his paw from pointing at Bonetail to pointing at the water. "GO. THERE. IS HOPING YOU KNOW HOW TO SVIM. SVIM...NOW!" He raises the tone of his voice so that it is somehow even louder, anger creeping in as well as he gives his command.

Terrence jumps down to her. "Right - I'll cut the rope with the axe, stay still." Holding the hatchet's head in one paw as if it were a knife, he careful goes to cut Zeldove's bounds. "Come on, private." He stands, hauling himself out of the burning ship and offers a paw to help her out, "We need to move, fast. And don't mind the yelling! That's just Dom."

Bonetail whimpers, water or Ghost and fire...he chooses the water and half dives, half falls into it as he swims he makes it to the shore and...there is Darkfur, he growls and  goes to stab the fox. Darkfur is clearly surprised and drops the wailing bundle onto the wet docks...its a dibbun alright and one very much  LOUD one. Meanwhile Darkfur has a dagger in his neck now as the stoat says "You left me with a ghost, he can have you!!!" He then looks at the wailing dibbun "What the...?" He looks at the ghost and the other hares, picks up the dibbun and bolts!

Zeldove holds still and then allows he help "I'm sorry sur..I didn't plan to get into trouble just some...fun" Her ears  go flat, this was far from fun, it was terror filled  thinking she almost was taken to who knows where.

"Indeed, but you can apologize latah!" Terrence dodges out of the way of a flaming beam that falls unto the deck. "Come, on we have to get off now!" The entire scene had gathered many onlookers (all who are staying well away from the big white ghost and the ship he's on), and now the slaver's boat is fully on fire. Some dock workers come to cut it loose so it won't sink at its mooring, and, even as they take their knives and hatchets to the ropes, the sergeant bolts down the gangplank, with the private hopefully behind him. If not he sure hopes Zeldove can swim.

Dominik watches the scene as Bonetail does indeed decide to swim instead of having to eventually face him. Frowning, there isn't really much he can do from his current position as he watches him pick up the Dibbun and flee. Not really needing to go on with his charade any longer, Dom turns and makes his way back down through the ship, then back off onto the dock. He gives a nod to the ship owner, "Much thanks for help..." before he makes his way over towards Terrence and Zeldove. After Terrence frees Zeldove from her bonds, the large hare reaches his paws down to help them up and out of the now burning ship. His injured paw is still bandaged, and it still aches, but that is the least of his worries at the moment. "Come. Must go, now..." he mutters, lifting his eyes and staring off in the direction that Bonetail had fled. "Vil deal vith the fleeing one at later time. Got vat ve came to get..." He eyes Zeldove, eyes narrowing for a moment, before he looks back to Terrence. The giant hare is still completely covered in flour, as he lifts a paw and rubs at his eyes. "...is not crying. Got flour in eyes."

Zeldove follows quickly and makes it, just in time and pants. She catches sight of Dom and  frowns a bit, but she doesn't run and mainly stays calm. She stands slowly and coughs, then tenses up in pain "Think got..couple cracked ribs from couple days ago, wot..hurts like fire when cough"

Terrence looks her over, checking for any other wounds. "Right. Can you can still walk?" The sergeant's brows are furrowed. When Dom had stepped off the ship the small crowd had parted for him to let him pass. Terrence nods in thanks to the big white hare. "Crying, you say? I'd nevah even imagine it, Dom!" He winks, then let's out a long, hearty laugh. "Can't say you don't have damn good timing, Dom. Now's all that's left is to go back with Majah... Varus..." He trails off, his mirth turning to dread. "Oh deah. I didn't exactly tell him what I was doing, did I?"

Dominik's gaze shifts down to Zeldove. At Terrence's question, he hmms. "If cannot valk, Dom vil carry," he states, simply. The large hare gives Terrence a smirk at his remark, a paw still rubbing absently at his reddened eyes, which likely didn't help things at all. "Hm. Didn't learn lesson from kitchen. Not vise thing to get in eyes...." He then sneezes, sending up a large cloud of flour. "...also vil have to pay bakery for use. Comes in handy...for ghostings." He nods to Terrence. "Dom hear things, and follow. Turns out is glad hearing is good." Dom chuckles, waggling a paw in his ear and removing more flour. "Hmm." Looking back to Terrence, he shakes his head. "Matters not, Terrence. Mission vas accomplished. In end, is vat matters."

Zeldove nods "You did...find me and...helped me get free..." She frowns "Did the stoat...have a dibbun, or what I hearing...things?" She starts to walk and nope, her ankles hurt from the rope around them so tightly, red marks on her ankles and wrists but she will be fine, it will fade in a couple days and leave  some bruises, she looks at the Sergeant "I still have to...clean the dishes don't I?" And likely more.

There's a dark look that passes across Terrence's face at the mention of a dibbun. "I believe so, Zeldove. But there's little we can do now..." He sighs, looking up at the sky. "Probably." The sergeant shrugs. "We'll see when we get back..." The answer could be to either Dom or Zeldove. "Dom, would you mind carrying he'h?"

Dominik gives a nod to Terrence at his request, and he reaches down to easily lift Zeldove and heft her over a shoulder. He notices that dark look on Terrence's face, something that he likely shares, though he knows at this point there isn't much they can do. "Vil get. No worries. For now, go back. Must check in vith Felicity, and vith doctor." He sneezes again, before he turns and begins to head back in the opposite direction with Zeldove carried over a shoulder. "...Terrence took chance, mentioning Erg..." he replies, quietly. "Dom vas in control tonight, but in future...please, be carefuls. Is not sure vat reaction vil be, at other times." He pauses..."...but, it vas good idea, for last minute..." he admits.

Terrence stops, nodding after a moment. "It was risky. I'm sorry - I got more than I could chew, as the slavahs seemed to want me dead o'h knocked out... They weren't as careful as I thought they were going to be and that name was all I could come up with, and, well..." He shrugs, catching up with Dom. "Then you appeared. I will say there was a little part of me that wanted you to come on the boat in a fury, but it's probably fo'h the best that didn't happen."

Dominik walks for a little while, the hare remaining quiet as he listens to Terrence's explanation. Eventually he speaks, his voice much calmer and quieter than it had been earlier when he'd been shouting and making a scene. "Slavers is greedy. See hare, not care if hare says is vith slavers or not. All they see is hare. To some, bring in much coin. Vas big risk, even vith disguise. But...vas good distraction for Dom to make plan work." His ears give a twitch as Terrence explains his reasoning behind mentioning Erg, and he gives him a nod, peering at him out of the corner of his eye as they walk. "Hrm. Dom understand. But...is not as simple as think. Erg...does -not- like Terrence..." he states, flatly. "...if Erg appeared on boat, in fury, boat would sink...likely vith Terrence on board." He lets that hang in the air for awhile, once again falling silent as they head towards the mountain. "Is vhy Dom say, be careful."

"Understood." Terrence says, walking beside Dom. "I was thinking that the slavahs wouldn't be so bold as to kill o'h capture somebeast in the middle of a crowded dock during the blinking day, but I guess I vastly overestimated thei'h wits... Still, it was a very good thing you were there."

Dominik gives a shake of his head. "Slavers are slavers.  Evil beasts, vil kill ven is necessary to kill. Middle of day, middle of night...matters not. Is vat they are best at. Who is going to come and arrest? No vun." The large hare glances down at Terrence, and gives him a grim smile. "...yes. Is good Dom vas allowed out, to come vith. Is thanking you, and Varus, for requesting. Is help, vith things up here." He lifts a paw and taps his temple. "Helps clear mind, focus on other things."

Terrence dips his head, doing his best to hide the little bit of embarrassment and surprise he feels. "Ah, well. No need to thank us - but you are welcome. We did need you, I think, and you fo'h sure helped more than the rest of us did."

Dominik gives a soft grunt in acknowledgment, as his gaze returns to the path they are walking. "Hmmph. Did no more, no less than needed to. Now, ve get back, Dom needs to take bath. Is thinking there is flours in places vere flours should -not- be allowed to be going..." he replies with a smirk, as they finally approach the mountain. "Vil take Zeldove to infirmary, since is vere Dom needs to go anyvay." He pauses there, giving Terrence another glance and a nod, before he makes his way inside.

"Eithah way, Dom, you did good out there!" Terrence watches him enter for a moment, gazing up at the towering mountain alone... He then curses, slapping his face with his paw. "The majah!" He cries to no one in particular, turning on his heels and running back north, "He's still in bloody Halyard!"

Zeldove spent the next few days recovering and receiving vistiters...

Last edited by Ol'random (2020-01-29 06:11:16 PM)

I play Atticus, John, Lossow, Terrence, and Spruce
The Long Patrol Landing Page!
Usually on the MUCK Saturdays + Monday & Wednesday evenings if I have the time
Fastest way to reach me is via my Discord: Luke_SkyOtter#1438

#2 2020-01-29 07:58:18 PM

Montamillion

Re: Erg, the Ghostly Death of Slavers - LP 1/28/20

This one was a lot of fun, and was started simply by someone mentioning the idea of Dom being a ghost. big_smile Hahaha. Plus a bit of the air is cleared between Dom and Terrence, and Dom sets a boundary...which is a good thing. big_smile

“You will find joy, frustration and sorrow in your quest. Never forget that friendship and loyalty are more precious than riches...Happiness can be brief, but it knows no time in the land of dreams.”

Owner of: Monty, Dominik, and Grau

#3 2020-01-30 06:46:05 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Dom makes a good ghost xD

Can Felicity mention Erg, though?  'Cause Erg seems to at least tolerate her....I guess we can find out xD

#4 2020-01-30 07:04:43 PM

Montamillion

Hah, I think Felicity is given more leeway with things than the others, so...she more than likely can with no repercussions. smile

Can't wait for the log from earlier tonight to be posted, though, it was a good one. Dom finds out one of the vermin killed a badger Dibbun, and reacts in turn.

“You will find joy, frustration and sorrow in your quest. Never forget that friendship and loyalty are more precious than riches...Happiness can be brief, but it knows no time in the land of dreams.”

Owner of: Monty, Dominik, and Grau

Board footer