Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-01-26 12:43:18 PM

oz

It's A Punishment,I..Can't Offer Ya Help-LP LOG

WHO:

Zolomon-Archer,Runner and Corporal in the Long Patrol

Zeldove- Archer,Fighter and Private in the Long Patrol

LOG:

==Salamandastron Kitchens==

Zeldove had read the note and proceeded to rip into little bits of paper, she was still in a bad mood,even after breakfast, so here she was washing dishes and had a pile yet to dry.   

Zolomon walks into the room and sits down some dishes from the table and glaces over at Zeldove quietly "Wot..did ya..say ta the Lt?"

Zeldove blinks and seeing Zolomon she smiles "Does it matter? Hey stay here and help me, not like Sarg grump will know, then we can go for a walk ob the beach, enjoy some fresh air"

Zolomon frowns, his question not answered,he stands there quiet and then speaks "I was..just bring the rest of the dishes into here, I need to tend to the recruits and work on slings and spears with them, spear is fairly easy ta learn it seems...course I am no expert with spear...sling, I am getting good at it" He goes to head to the door and adds a "Sorry Zelly"   

Zeldove blinks as she cleans off a mug and stares at him, "No?" She blinks again and hmmphs"Your just worried the Lt or the Sergeant will be all..grump towards you."

Zolomon sighs"No....tis just the right thing to do Zelly, you have a punishment...no matter how bad it seems,you do it and move on..now if excuse me I do have a training session I will be late for if I don't leave now"   

Zeldove screams and the mug flies at the buck, it slams against the door frame and breaks into a lot of dishes, like that use to be a mug and now its a pile of mug bits on the floor.She folds her arms over her chest"Wot is..wrong with you..you can just help me out goodness, I am sure..someone else can like work with the recruits and privates...Like Terrace, tis his job after all..why make you do it?"   

Zolomon tenses as the mug breaks, he walks over to get a dustpan and broom and slowly holds it out to Zeldove, no words said.Once she takes them he is going to get to the training area, even if he had to jog there.   

Zeldove takes the dust pan and broom and then drops them to the floor. Ok she is more grumpy than she was earlier."I hate you right now"She walks past him and out the door...like half the dishes are wash, the other half most are still wet and need dried.   

Zolomon shakes his head as he jogs after her "Go back to the kitchens Private Zeldove....see you later"He is off to the training yard and he does make it, just barely.   

Zeldove hears him and starts to turn to the kitchens but stops and instead slips down the passageway to the outside area, she makes sure the coats is clear and chuckles as she heads to Halyard, alone I may add.."That can so wait,someone will finish it"Oh and the mug is still broke in like...mug pieces, so there is also that left, a dustpan and broom in the middle of the floor.

==TO BE CONT==

Last edited by oz (2020-01-26 01:23:26 PM)

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#2 2020-01-26 01:51:52 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Board footer