Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#126 2020-10-24 07:15:42 AM

Mother Krisha

Re: Misc. IC LP stuff

Maybe Adrian, Monty and Lossow can use the Tiny Plot Room for the journey...I don't think its gonna be used any time too soon and the 3 hares are to be back at that mountain by like late spring/early Summer...so why not use it, that way they won't be sweeped, and can say hey we are in such and such location!

#127 2020-10-24 11:35:12 AM

aeysin
Administrator
Website

Living in a very remote area now and do not have consistent cell or internet service. I can make y’all an LP subforum next time I get internet access with the laptop. It’s a huge pain in the youknowwhat to do with a phone.

#128 2020-10-24 01:35:01 PM

Ol'random
Website

Oof,  yeah don't worry about it! i wouldn't even wish editing a website via a phone on my worst enemies - we can wait tongue

I play Atticus, John, Lossow, Terrence, and Spruce
The Long Patrol Landing Page!
Usually on the MUCK Saturdays + Monday & Wednesday evenings if I have the time
Fastest way to reach me is via my Discord: Luke_SkyOtter#1438

#129 2020-10-24 03:07:58 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

#130 2020-10-25 02:02:01 PM

aeysin
Administrator
Website

If y’all get time, would you make a list of threads to be moved to the new LP forum and post it here? It’ll make the process quicker.

#131 2020-10-25 03:30:03 PM

Ol'random
Website

Alright! Out of relatively recent threads, the only ones I'm aware of are http://forum.rwmuck.org/viewtopic.php?id=1843 (A Proposed Overhaul for the Ranks of the Long Patrol), http://forum.rwmuck.org/viewtopic.php?id=1165 ( Long Patrol - Casual Scenes and Events), and this thread

also....dang i kinda regret how long/wordy i name things

#132 2020-10-25 04:45:50 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

if i find time, i shall try to help find all the threads.

would it be helpful if we did the same thing for ferravale and redwall?  i think having sub-forums for each of them at some point would be helpful, so we can also probably find the threads for them, as well.

Last edited by BlisaMarshmellow (2020-10-25 04:47:05 PM)

#133 2020-11-17 11:37:48 PM

Ol'random
Website

So did some digging and realized the 68th/64th which has been vaguely mentioned by me probably refers to the 67th which was in Mossflower after searching on the wiki: https://www.rwmuck.org/index.php?search=67th
So I've been been doing some minor editing to fix this mistake on my end - Lossow is now from the 67th, not the 68th.
Also, if Elemef/Quinten and Willow/Gregory, as they are the longest members of the LP, could please relate anything they remember about IC info of the LP (such as who have been the colonels, regiments, badger lords, events, and such) since they joined it would be deeply appreciated. There's some info on what happened in the past (a LOT in logs Quinton posted over the years, bless them) though i'd still like to know what else players remember XD
Any other player who remembers IC stuff is welcome to pitch in as well! (as even though I joined EDIT: THE LONG PATROL in 2015 (I joined the MUCK in 2012) I really really didn't pay much attention to IC plot-lines going on around me until 2018 (and even then I took a break for nearly a year till 2019))
Basically I want to get a good IC idea of what people growing up in the mountain would remember and what would be common IC knowledge in the LP (with the end goal to make a "cheat sheet" for new comers to the LP (........and possibly myself) to make it easier for people to get the hang of things/RP easier/make backstory easier (for instance I'm debating on whether Terrence was born before the plague in 2009 or after, while as on a wider non-lp scale I'm debating on whether my squirrel character John was born around or after the time of the earthquake in 2003))

ADDENDUM/EDIT: Concerning the 67th/68th Fur and Foot
Historically (and presumably currently) regiments, meaning those military organizations such as the English 95th Rifles in the Napoleonic Wars or the 1st Minnesota Volunteers of the American Civil War, were numbered after whatever came before (for instance for the 95th rifles 94 light infantry regiments (ie skirmishers) came before, while the 1st Minnesotan Volunteers were, well, the first Minnesotans in the Union army with no regiments/units before them (as well as the very very first volunteers that the Union Army received (can you tell i was born in  MN that wonderful canadian rip off state tongue)), so an argument could be made the the 67th Mossflower was reformed as the 68th Fur and foot Fighting Patrol following the Fate of Marek TP and the disastrous causalities the LP suffered during that TP, after most of the hares of the 67th died in the fighting and new officers were transferred/assigned to Mossflower between 2018 and now (such as Lossow) to create the newly made 68th
EDIT 2: I mentioned the 67th myself as recently as February in this log http://forum.rwmuck.org/viewtopic.php?id=1516
and i completely forgot about it whoops!

Last edited by Ol'random (2020-11-18 02:11:48 PM)

#134 2020-11-18 07:05:21 AM

Willow

Listing events will take me a little longer to put together but I did a search of my old logs and found the skills list for the patrol from over the years so you can see the officers and members from way back when (Sorry this is going to be so long, I tried to make it shorter without getting confusing):
21/11/05
Colonel:
Sundew, Zoe_Lang
Major:
Jarril, Artigo, Rahier
Lieutenant:
Oxeye, Darklett
Fighter:
Zeraph, Firrom, Niveus, Ruggi, Northpaw, Terrance(Trainee), Howard
Runner:
Taye, Rothal, Seven, Miyrr(Trainee), Wimble, Cephas
Healer:
Gynyvieve(Trainee), Marleigh, Athari, Buckthorn, Jabilo
Recruit:
Quinten, Gregorian, Freckles, Lirral, Reginald, Ral, Dandelion
Dibbun:
Audri, Miette, Alysari, Aralyn
Other:
Ender (Caretaker)
Maria (Librarian)
Earblade (Retired)

11/1/06
Colonel:
Sundew,  Zoe_Lang
Major:
Jarril, Artigo, Rahier
Lieutenant:
Oxeye, Darklett
Fighter:
Zeraph, Firrom, Niveus, Howard
Runner:
Taye, Rothal, Seven, Miyrr(Trainee), Wimble, Cephas
Healer:
Gynyvieve(Trainee), Marleigh, Athari, Buckthorn, Jabilo
Recruit:
Quinten, Newel, Tam, Gregorian, Terrance(Trainee), Dandelion
Dibbun:
Audri, Miette, Aralyn
Other:
Ender (Caretaker)
Maria (Librarian)
Earblade (Retired)

23/5/06 - I remember a sort of exchange program with the Abbey during this time, that's why there's a couple of Novices training as recruits.
Colonel:
Zoe_Lang
Major:
Jarril, Artigo, Rahier
Lieutenant:
Oxeye, Darklett
Fighter:
Zeraph, Bandem, Niveus, Marsuvees, Asphodel, Tobias, Perriwill
Runner:
Taye, Rothal, Cyril, Aideen, Seven, Miyrr(Trainee), Wother, Wimble, Cephas
Healer:
Athari, Wanderer, Buckthorn, Soleil, Jabilo
Recruit:
Quinten, Newel, Ran, Gregorian, Swiftgale, Cade(Novice), Flaxpaw, Terrance, Dandelion, Kestrel(Novice)
Dibbun:
Latchers, Audri, Miette, Jakk, Aralyn
Other:
Ender (Caretaker)
Maria (Librarian)
Benar (Visitor)
Leori (Resident)
Rishald (Teacher)

3/1/07
Colonel:
Zoe_Lang
Major:
Jarril, Artigo, Rahier
Lieutenant:
Oxeye, Darklett
Fighter:
Quinten, Tranbuck, Zeraph, Bandem, Rebel, Northpaw, Gregorian, Niveus, Marsuvees, Shalia, Terrance, Perriwill
Runner:
Taye, Rothal, Cyril, Seven, Wother, Dandelion, Wimble, Cephas
Healer:
Athari, Dawn, Fayla, Tabitha, Wanderer, Layla, Flare, Jabilo
Recruit:
Miette, Cade(Novice), Flaxpaw, Kestrel(Novice)
Dibbun:
Audri, Taia, Sadie, Jakk, Aralyn
Other:
Skipai (Head Cook, otter)
Lozi-Lao (Visitor)
Leori (Resident)
Magramba (Visitor)
Ender (Caretaker)
Jadzia (Visitor)

26/6/09
Colonel:
Zoe_Lang
Major:
Zeraph, Darklett, Jarril, Rahier
Lieutenant:
Taye
Fighter:
Sidney, Roseheart, Gregorian, Jakk
Runner:
Thad, Aiden, Roscuro
Healer:
Brenden
Dibbun:
Tameus, Cameron, Micah
Other:
Ender (The Awesomest!) <--Literally his title on the list but agreed.
Quinten (Recorder)
Artigo (Old Fogy)
Audri (Resident)
Flare (Chatty McChatterson!) <--Again, literally her title.
Shalia (Private)

18/2/10
Colonel:
Zoe_Lang
Major:
Zeraph, Darklett, Jarril, Rahier
Lieutenant:
Sephora, Taye
Fighter:
Tameus, Sidney, Roseheart, Tyree, Jakk
Runner:
Avery, Fiona, Thad, Cyril, Roscuro, Lysergia
Healer:
Brenden, Dagda, Anjalika, Lin
Recruit:
Micah, Cole
Dibbun:
Cameron
Other:
Quinten (Recorder)
Gregorian (Resident) - He'd retired at this point.
Artigo (Old Fogy)
Jacey (Flare's Slave)
Flare (Chatty McChatterson!)
Shalia (Private)

7/7/11
Colonel:
Zoe_Lang, Rahier
Major:
Jarril, Tyree, Taye, Darklett
Lieutenant:
Sidney
Fighter:
Cedric, Mint
Healer:
Darcy, Brenden, Dagda, Ava, Lin
Recruit:
Bran, Rei, Tavy
Other:
Quinten (Recorder)
Gregorian (Resident)
Artigo (Old Fogy)
acey (Flare's Slave)
Flare (Chatty McChatterson!)

12/9/15
Badger Lord:
Ciocan
Fighter:
Collin, Darklett, Sidney, Jinora, Atlanton, Rahier
Runner:
Windrose, Felicity, Taye, Adrian, Sersi
Healer:
Darcy, Dagda, Ava
Other:
Praxi (Caretaker)
Baatar (Member)
Tyree (Member)
Roscuro (Member)
Quinten (Recorder)
Thecla (Barkeep/Fighter)

29/7/16
Badger Lord:
Ciocan
Colonel:
Rahier
Major:
Taye, Tyree, Dagda
Lieutenant:
Mint
Sergeant:
Tameus
Corporal:
Collin, Sersi
Fighter:
Torsten, Piffle, Gregorian, Bran, Corbeau, Flint, Monty, Alpine, Jinora, Spencer
Runner:
Felicity, Adrian, Ash
Healer:
Desmond, Lin
Other:
Praxi (Caretaker)
Darcy (Color Sergeant (Healer))
Finn (Apprentice Recorder)
Darklett (Retired Colonel)
Roscuro (Member)
Quinten (Recorder)
Thecla (Barkeep/Fighter)

16/4/17
Badger Lord:
Ciocan
Colonel:
Rahier
Major:
Dagda, Taye
Sergeant:
Tameus
Corporal:
Collin, Sersi
Fighter:
Dominik, Piffle, Riley, Gregorian, Corbeau, Flint, Monty, Alpine, Jinora
Runner:
Felicity, Adrian
Healer:
Desmond, Lin
Other:
Praxi (Caretaker)
Lennox (Lurker)
Quinten (Recorder)
Thecla (Barkeep/Fighter)

3/10/18
Badger Lord:
Ciocan
Colonel:
Rahier
Major:
Taye, Dagda
Lieutenant:
Jinora
Sergeant:
Tarsa, Tameus
Corporal:
Felicity, Collin, Adrian, Sersi
Fighter:
Dominik, Gregorian, Corbeau, Monty
Runner:
Zolomon, Riley
Healer:
Desmond, Jacenta, Lin
Other:
Praxi (Caretaker)
Lennox (Lurker)
Ewan (RW Hare)
Quinten (Recorder)
Thecla (Barkeep/Fighter)

30/5/20
Badger Lord:
Ciocan
Colonel:
Rahier
Major:
Dagda, Jinora, Varus
Lieutenant:
Gregorian (Also Master Smith)
Sergeant:
Felicity, Terrence
Corporal:
Zolomon, Adrian, Sersi
Fighter:
Dominik, Monty
Runner:
Riley
Healer:
Lin
Recruit:
Elbio
Dibbun:
Grace
Desmond
Other:
Praxi (Caretaker)
Sola (Tailor/Cook)
Quinten (Recorder)
Thecla (Barkeep/Fighter)

Now 8/11/20
Badger Lord:
Ciocan
General:
Quinten (Also Recorder)
Major:
Varus
Captain:
Gregorian (Also Master Smith)
Lieutenant:
Velm
Sub-Lieutenant:
Lossow
Sergeant:
Zolomon, Felicity, Adrian, Terrence
Corporal:
Monty
Fighter:
Dominik
Healer:
Donica
Dibbun:
Julia, Grace
Other:
Sola (Tailor/Cook)
Elbio (RW Hare)
Koda (Adjutant)

Former Badger lords:
Lord Bludstripe and his wife, the Lady Stormstripe. I also found a mention of a granddaughter called Astrid.

#135 2020-11-18 10:54:08 AM

oz

Jake...LONG TIME BACK....was an archer/fighter when Bludstripe was Badger Lord and Jake is also Grandfather to Zolomon smile.

Sebastian was a temporary Badger Lord before  Ciocan I remember but also remember the player saying he kind of just was an unofficial Badger Lord also so no clue there sorry.

Let's see other names I remember...a Windsong was a fighter private at one time...

Let's not forget Hanzi...yeah he was kicked out of the Lp

Ok that's all remember

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#136 2020-11-18 11:00:26 AM

oz

http://forum.rwmuck.org/viewtopic.php?id=1060

Here is where Hanzi was banished by Ciocan....

Also a log with a hare named Lot. . forgot his rank but he hated Jake ...may have to post a what happen when Jake left patrol, Jake full namexis mentioned in Zolomon's character  info on wiki...

https://www.rwmuck.org/wiki/Lot_Shows_Up

Last edited by oz (2020-11-18 11:46:16 AM)

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol

#137 2020-11-18 02:38:10 PM

Ol'random
Website

thanks for the replies and info!
Willow: thank you for the lists and don't worry about things being too long (the more info i get the happier i am XD). I didn't realize Greg and Quinten were recruits at the same!
I should also say that my characters (Terrence and now Lossow) have no connection to any LP characters who have come before (like Terrance with an A), despite sharing similar names. On a slightly different note, my character Terrence was technically a part of the LP as a fighter during 2015-2016, though he was idle purged during my rather impromptu 2 year break from the muck between 2016-2018

....... also laughing at those titles + commentary
- - -
So the Badger Lords have been:
Bludstripe,
Sebastian (temp?)
and now Ciocan
That's actually useful for dating stuff, because now we can say for stuff IC'ly  "In the seasons while Bludstripe was Badger Lord" or "In the seasons between Sebastian's rule and Lord Ciocan's arrival," a very Tolkien's LotR appendices feel to that and im here for it and I'm thinking I might try to write up an IC recent history of the Long Patrol and Mossflower with the more info we get (written by some recently deceased and made up purely to write it ancient hare tongue)

Oz: Oh, okay! I actually remember Hanzi - I wasn't around much when he was banished, but I did RP with him plying as John in early 2019 (in this log: http://forum.rwmuck.org/viewtopic.php?id=1506)
I also remember two hares from the 2015-2016 time frame named Kate (played by Dylan) and Feanor (played by Wanderer i think) so they along with Jake and Lot are missing from the lists

EDIT so as to not double post: doing some digging on the wiki and archive, found that the 67th is very well established- or at least it was. Right now the only active character who was a part of it was Dom and I'm not quite sure how long ago that was, but I did find a discussion about it on the archive in the post Ciocan was first mentioned, I believe: https://www.rwmuck.org/archive/content/ … vival.html
I'm not sure if the 67th has been used since that post so maybe it was torn to shreds in one of the Marek TPs, idk

As for Bludstripe, I cannot find anything when he was alive - the earliest log that mentions him is from 2005 (thank you Quinten for posting all those years ago! EDIT: this particular log was actually originally posted by Zoe_Lang, but the sentiment still stands as Elmef posted like 50% of the old LP logs): https://www.rwmuck.org/wiki/09-02-05 with only one line

Taye laughs at the thought of being excited at seeing hares, of all creatures. Then, he shakes his head, sobering up just slightly. "No, miss. Our good Lord Bludstripe passed on when I was youngah. None has yet appeared to take 'is place."

So by 2005 Bludstripe was long dead. How or when? I have no idea and can't find anything, though I suspect he died of old age with the mentioning of 'passing on'.

For Sebastion, the first time he appears IC'ly is in this log: https://www.rwmuck.org/wiki/Meeting_in_the_Office. and his last major mention was in this log when Ciocan arrived: https://www.rwmuck.org/wiki/The_Arrival … on_Reboot)
It seems Sebastion disappeared into the night...
And obviously Ciocan's still around (five years and counting!)

So I'm going to try using the earthquake from 2002/2003 as a base to count the seasons until Sebastions arrival as that is the oldest IC event that I know of which I believe the LP would remember

"From the time of the Great Earthquake, which took place sometime during Bludstripe's rule and ravaged all the land in and around Mossflower, to Lord Sebastian's arrival a period of roughly forty-four seasons passed.
Sebastian was the badger lord of Salamandastron for a period of nine seasons until the Lord Ciocan's arrival whereupon he stepped down from his position and left soon after.
Since the Badger Lord Ciocan's arrival at Salamandastron, it has been twenty-one seasons."
- an extract from the Annals of the Badger Lords of Salamandastron and the recent accounts of the Long Patrol

Last edited by Ol'random (2020-11-19 01:50:48 AM)

#138 2020-11-18 10:09:51 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

don't forget the horrific losses the 67th patrol were dealt during the 2012 thorns of steel tp -- email wanderer about that.  i think all those logs are on the wiki, so yiu should be able to read most of the logs for that tp by searching "thorns of steel" over there smile (i also apologize for everything i did during that tp that was atrocious; i joined the muck in march 2012 and was put in charge of a tp within like 2 months.  so, yeah...)

typed on my phone.  apologies in excess for all the typos i may have missed.

edit for a log as an example:
https://www.rwmuck.org/wiki/Ambush!_(Th … _Steel_TP)
also look up n00b tp, kiara, and feanor smile
hope this is actually helpful.

Last edited by BlisaMarshmellow (2020-11-18 10:24:59 PM)

#139 2020-11-18 10:29:34 PM

Ol'random
Website

Oh it is Blisa! I actually remember that TP - it was the first TP I was around for, as I joined the MUCK in 2012, though I wasn't involved much with it (as I was off being atrocious in RP up around Collinsel with poor cotton 300, bless them for suffering through that).
I did not know that the 67th was involved with it so I'll go do my research XD

#140 2020-11-18 11:46:03 PM

oz

I have logs can post .....later on. Kiara was in them...she was Zolomon mom:).

I play:

#141 2020-11-19 12:02:17 AM

oz

I play:

#142 2020-11-19 12:04:17 AM

oz

there...logs and later will post a thing on Jake in the art/ fiction that would be in some old reports thing  most likely or least some of it.

I play:

#143 2020-11-19 04:44:09 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

cotton 300!  I miss them so much!  D:

Thanks for posting the logs, Oz!  I shall try to read your fanfic here soon smile

#144 2020-11-19 06:27:33 PM

Willow

Bludstripe was before my time, I just heard him mentioned a couple of times and the names used to be in the room desc for the Badger Lord's room so I found them there.

Brief history of the patrol based on what I could find with a quick look through my logs is below. I could post some old RPs though I imagine a lot are covered by old logs we've already got and I'd have to tidy them up a lot.
There'll be some gaps as I wasn't consistently RPing the whole time but here's what I found in terms of big events and fights and hopefully others can provide info on stuff I've missed:

Mid 2005 A group called the Bloodthirsters lead by a ferret called Daclon terrorised the shore for a while and then took over Halyard. They would wear the skulls of defeated enemies. They kept the village for several weeks but were eventually driven out by the patrol.

Early 2006 An exchange program was run with the Abbey where they exchanged some recruits and novices between the two places for a few months.

Mid to late 2006 The recruits and a lot of the patrol leave the mountain on a training exercise. The mountain was then attacked in the middle of the night and taken over by a group called the Peltreapers lead by Toroth the pine marten. Colonel Zoe_Lang lost an eye while captured. The recruits and other hares outside of the mountain snuck back in via the tunnel leading in to the underground spring that's mentioned in the books.

Late 2008 Some of the patrol are visiting the abbey when the ferret Ripclaw, pirate Captain of the Ravenwing comes to the area. Together with the 67th, Camp Willow and the Abbey they fight the vermin on the road.

Early 2009 Plague hits the abbey and anyone still healing from the previous battle on the road, eg Greg, gets caught up in the abbey's infirmary with it. A cure is eventually found in the form of a rare plant that a group from the abbey had to travel a long way to find. Description of the plague from the time:
It appears to be serious, spreading quickly. The illness appears to be extremely virulent, symptoms including fatigue and unpleasant feeling followed by aches, chills, mild fever, then much worse fever, deep hacking cough, and trouble breathing. So far it is spreading outward from the infirmary patients, to the healers, and to those who have contact with them. It has spread to the 67th, as well. Several have died.

Early 2011 The Black Rose group lead by Blackfur the cat kidnaps and enslaves beasts around Mossflower including the Champion from the abbey. Some of the patrol was again visiting the abbey and together with Camp Willow and the GUOSIM attacked the vermin's camp to rescue the slaves.

Mid-Late 2018 Ormaz and his his vermin besiege the abbey and the Patrol goes to help. Together with the combined forces of Mossflower they defeat the vermin but suffer heavy losses.

Late 2018 Ghost foxes do creepy things on the shore but turn out to be stabbable anyway and are taken out by the patrol.

Early 2019 Black Rose returns, this time to the Western Shore, lead by Melantha the cat. I think Hanzi joined them. The patrol attacked their base and killed Melantha.

Late 2019 The training exercise to the swamp goes wrong with frogs attacking and capturing several hares. The patrol rescue the lost hares and a little while later drag back one crazy Dom.

2020 The abbey dibbuns are taken and the patrol get involved in crossing the sea to rescue them.

Last edited by Willow (2020-11-19 06:29:17 PM)

#145 2020-11-19 08:33:48 PM

oz

Jake helped fight Blackfur....

I play:

#146 2020-11-20 02:16:01 AM

Willow

Indeed he did. Should I have given a list of everyone involved Oz? I was just going for a brief summary rather than listing everything that happened as I was skimming through things quickly. I can look up more stuff like names if I have the time.

I don't think I was very active on the muck during that fight so I'm sure someone could do a better write up of that one or the logs are probably all on the forum.

Last edited by Willow (2020-11-20 02:17:13 AM)

#147 2020-11-20 07:49:44 AM

oz

A list be ok, not sure why the LP was there for sure, think passing threw. When Blackfur came around was when I started playing on the Muck again full time...yeah had been on the Muck before way back in the early days as another character.

I know the hares were around the firepit....cause they helped Oz (Blackfur seen Oz as a threat and he was right ..this was before Oz was blind and he was like...oh....in human terms early 30s...yeah Oz was OLD when he died tongue)

https://www.rwmuck.org/wiki/Bad_Tea%3F

I also remember Jake got the Champion's blade back to the champion of Redwall at the time. Guess Blackfur got it from the champion when he caught him...the Champion was Flicktail at the time. Here is Jake with The Blade of Martin the Warriorafter he found it and took it back from Blackrose...not sure why Jake was in the infirm at Blackrose base...checking on Jo (an otter friend) maybe?

https://www.rwmuck.org/wiki/Blackfur%27s_bad_dreams

Some logs are  missing (likely lost as stuff before the wiki site is not around now sad   ) But Jake  and the otter Jo got the black back to the champion, it was later that day the slaves were free and a fight..ya! Blackrose stoped etc etc....course we all know Blackrose came back:p ...heck Quickclaw(Blackfur's father) was in charge before all this...sadly can't find Quickclaw logs as that's like  WAY WAY BACK IN MUCK HISTORY like 2003 or 2004...maybe...round there, ok this is all.

I play:

#148 2020-11-20 11:54:16 AM

Willow

I think some of the patrol was just there because the muck was quiet back then and most RP was happening around the abbey. The hares weren't the major group in that plot, the main focus was on the Abbey. The hares just happened to be there and involved so it could end up in the history Terrence is putting together.

In case I've missed anyone else from the other notes: I'm not downplaying or intentionally excluding the involvement of any groups or characters who were in those plots but I didn't mention. I literally just skimmed through my logs as fast as possible to pick out battles and tried to get the vermin group names, leaders and a general idea of what happened, where it was and which groups were involved. The patrol was not the major group in some of those plots, with the abbey ones they were often just in the area at the time.

#149 2020-11-20 12:25:07 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

i thought everyone's posts were fine up to now smile  i mean, we all have lives irl that don't revolve around the muck, so we're all doing good to help terrence with this at all.  i think everyone's doing just fine.  we can work on flushing out the details as the weeks go by.  this whole thing is supposed to be a hobby, after all smile

#150 2020-11-20 12:39:06 PM

oz

All is good yes smile

Looks like Terrence has a lot of history smile. This is cool

I play:

Board footer