Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#101 2020-07-11 01:19:27 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Re: Misc. IC LP stuff

Is the exit to the Badger Lord's room unlocked?  At 1 point it was locked and literally no one could enter from the hallway :\

#102 2020-07-12 03:29:03 PM

oz

Alright...

So, we have 4 granters and think that's good.....Felicity, Gregorian, Oz, and Quinten

Skills list is basically back to normal just about(Monty and Dominik still need to reapply)

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#103 2020-07-13 04:57:08 AM

Elmef

Badger Lords room has always been locked to the Badger Lord so only Ciocan can go inside but he can summon people into it.

#104 2020-07-13 11:16:38 AM

BlisaMarshmellow

I think I once tried to get Ciocan into the Badger Lord's room and he couldn't.  I was informed that it's been unlocked, so hopefully it can stay that way smile

Yeah, if there are any new players or characters, they can pmail 1 or more of us granters and we can work on adding them smile  Just remember to include your rank and job in the pmail!

#105 2020-07-14 09:43:10 PM

oz

Ok skills list all updated now
Also, the wiki stuff is updated

And It looks like the Mountain is having its cleaning here, there, everywhere started!

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol

#106 2020-07-20 06:50:34 PM

Ol'random
Website

Alright, so I said a long time ago I'd work on the uniforms (like back in November rip)
I found a drawing I did from back then, and since I very recently built a computer which can handle proper image editing software easily so I sharpened the image and made a breakdown of what everything is in the uniform:
foAdD9B.jpg

Here's the Wikipedia pages on uniform Facings and Putties (or Puttee), and for inspiration for the rolled up coat here is a link to a page on Imperial Russian Infantry Uniforms of the Napoleonic Wars - it's a bit long, so read at your own risk XD
edit: i also used a mix of american and british spellings because why not
edit 2: Here's an a sketch of the basic uniform tunic and belt without anything on top it:
A3uPp6K.jpg
Hopefully that gives a more clear picture (pun not intended) of the uniform!

Last edited by Ol'random (2020-07-20 07:02:13 PM)

I play Atticus, John, Lossow, Terrence, and Spruce
The Long Patrol Landing Page!
Usually on the MUCK Saturdays + Monday & Wednesday evenings if I have the time
Fastest way to reach me is via my Discord: Luke_SkyOtter#1438

#107 2020-07-23 11:13:34 AM

LeeJ

I'd like to ask whomever is in charge of the wiki to please add Varus' wife, Olivia, to the Retirees list.
She's a retired healer from the Patrol, Lieutenant rank.

Thank you in advance.

Characters: Lee, Lacota, Thomas, William, Adrian, Varus, Abel

#108 2020-07-23 02:52:49 PM

Ol'random
Website

LeeJ wrote:

I'd like to ask whomever is in charge of the wiki to please add Varus' wife, Olivia, to the Retirees list.
She's a retired healer from the Patrol, Lieutenant rank.

Thank you in advance.

Done! Also, there's no one really in charge of the wiki page - all you need is an account on the wiki to edit tongue
All I've really done in the past months besides adding NPCs to the lists is cleaning up the page - fixing minor typos, fixing formatting, and alphabetizing the lists

#109 2020-07-27 02:45:51 PM

Log-A-Log

Elbio will stay at the Abbey...

I play:  Xavier ( Log-A-log of GUOSIM) Elbio (Lt.,Archer, and Fighter in Long Patrol and RW Residential Hare)

#110 2020-07-28 04:16:17 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Yeah, legit nobody's really in charge of the Wiki.  Feel free to create an account and fix all the things for your personal characters and NPCs! big_smile

Terrence, you have thought this out beautifully.  I say we go with it smile  What does everyone else think?

#111 2020-09-30 02:26:59 PM

Mother Krisha

All Hares and Badger Lord home to Salamandstron between October 15-17th.

#112 2020-10-02 10:55:28 AM

LeeJ

Almost all.

For whatever reason I sent Adrian off on his own again, totally spur of the moment decision, and he won't be back till Spring at the earliest.

#113 2020-10-02 11:43:01 AM

oz

Did anyone go with Adrian? Or was it just him off where ever?

I play:

#114 2020-10-07 11:41:14 AM

LeeJ

oz wrote:

Did anyone go with Adrian? Or was it just him off where ever?

Monty said he'd go along with Adrian, so it's all down to whenever we can get together to knock out some scenes over the next few weeks.

#115 2020-10-08 08:27:39 PM

Montamillion

Yeah, Monty is tagging along once again. He had a talk with Sola and he asked her to stay behind this time for her own safety, so she's likely going back with the group to Sala. smile

“You will find joy, frustration and sorrow in your quest. Never forget that friendship and loyalty are more precious than riches...Happiness can be brief, but it knows no time in the land of dreams.”

Owner of: Monty, Dominik, and Grau

#116 2020-10-09 07:20:54 PM

Mother Krisha

Sola can go to the tiny plot room then:). It should be interesting to see how the Greg and Sola reunion goes.

#117 2020-10-16 05:24:39 PM

Mother Krisha

first sorry not been on this week, been sick IRL . As for ciocan and his hares getting back to the mountain,  hopefully that's this weekend some time.

Last edited by Mother Krisha (2020-10-16 05:25:42 PM)

#118 2020-10-18 11:27:08 AM

Mother Krisha

LP and Ciocan back to Mt. happening now smile So they get back today if anyone wants to get on that has a hare. I am on a couple hours today as Donica

#119 2020-10-18 12:33:58 PM

oz

OK...so Ciocan and his LP, are back home at the MT!.

I know Monty and Adrain went somewhere on some more adventure, where did they go? Whats the plan for that as I am sure Ciocan and Adrian spoke of it. Also is the other NPCS at the Mt now too?...

I play:

#120 2020-10-18 12:37:37 PM

oz

Are Yerna  Serena at the Mt. now as well? Also, they would be Privates now.

I will have a log up of where Ciocan and them got home up later today or least by tomorrow morning.

Quick question....where will they keep the Goof Ship Valor at while not in use?

I play:

#121 2020-10-23 03:19:34 PM

Ol'random
Website

Alrighty, so three things I wanna talk about/ask

1. A request for a new LP sub forum!
aeysin, if you're reading this firstly thanks for all the hard work you do! Secondly, would it be possible to make a sub-forum on here that's for the Long Patrol (and maybe move the current LP-related threads there)? My reason for this is that I have a lot of LP topics (uniforms, division structure, battalion structure, promotions, weapons and tactics, medals, and general Patrol numbers just to name a few) that I want people to discuss and share their opinions on before major changes are made to the wiki, but I also don't want to flood the general RP Chat sub-forum with just LP stuff and bury the none LP topics. If it's not possible, don't worry!

2. Promotions in the patrol!
so Varus/Adrian, Oz/Zolomon, and I (Terrence) were talking about promotions - what's been suggested both in RP and OOC is that (in alphabetical order) Adrian gets promoted to Sergeant, Dominik gets promoted to Corporal (or lance-corporal), Gregory gets promoted to Captain, Monty gets promoted to Corporal, and Varus to Colonel (though out of all of these I think the character Varus would stay the same rank as we need a major way more than we need a colonel (plus it gives the character room to be promoted while still being an active role in the LP in the future) - though this is all up to Varus' player). Basically what I'm asking is Montamillion and Willow, do you guys want Dom, Greg, and Monty to be promoted?

3. New LP characters! Oz mentioned this in another thread (and I was told via page-mail) that one of their friends is willing to make a Lieutenant or Captain which'll be good as we do need officers 
I also made a new character after chatting with Adrian/Varus for a while! Their main role is to tag along with Adrian and Monty as the pairs newly made commissioned officer. His name is Sub-Lieutenant Walter Sydney Lossow ( the character Lossow on the muck), who very recently was promoted from ensign and sent off with Adrian and Monty on their recruiting quest. His backstory is that he was one of the recruits who survived and safely escaped the toads from that semi-tp last year, was picked out for officer's training soon afterwards and sent off to be with the Long Patrol around Mossflower (the 68th), and finally graduated at the age of 9 and a half seasons (19y old). The idea is to introduce a very inexperienced and young character who technically outranks both the more experienced and older pair which'll provide some nice juicy IC drama (at least between Adrian and Lossow)

Last edited by Ol'random (2020-10-23 03:34:08 PM)

#122 2020-10-23 04:29:09 PM

oz

that would be useful yeah a like group posts area

I play:

#123 2020-10-23 05:45:37 PM

Willow

I'm good with Greg getting promoted to Captain. Bonus is I stop having to try and remember how to spell Lieutenant XD

Sorry I haven't been around much lately too, hoping to be on for a bit tomorrow.

#124 2020-10-23 07:46:34 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

i agree with the promotions!  since varus is like our only player char major, I'm not sure hom being promoted would work icly.  but, yeah, i agree, i think they're a great idea big_smile

i think having sub-forums for rw, lp/Salamandastron, and fv would be super helpful!  what a good idea!

i hope to be able to really work on the plot twist with Felicity here in the next month or so.  we'll see how well rl cooperates.

lieutenant is too hard to spell.  we should come up with a substitute wink (i kid, i kid)

#125 2020-10-23 07:57:00 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

(and if aeysin would like some help with the forums, i might be able to help, at least a little.  especially when college isn't in session O.o)

Board footer