Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-01-19 06:09:58 PM

Elbio Hare and Alts

Tunnels and creepy Skeletons!-Ferravale Log

==Tunnels under Ferravale with my Shrew Vilfred==

Vilfred was getting tired of this tunnel, that and limping,then being carried was annoying till he finally had the ferret place him down.

Nardo looked around  and a few steps ahead “I mean has to be light somewhere, or we are heading further down..under ground…”He then trips over something and groans, he makes sure the oil lamp is ok and shines a light to see what he tripped over.

The light reflects off what used to be a rat, or maybe a rat it's just a skeleton with an eye patch, some bits of a rat tail, and some sort of vest and short pants, no footwear, in its right paw it tightly clutches a key! Its empty eye sockets just seem to look right at its newest victim,

Vilfred frowns as the light is suddenly gone a moment, “Ello to you?” He sounds concerned

Nardo screams as if he was being slain, and rushes back to the shrew”Dead end..dead end it's so dead a beast died! Proof we have to leave! Or go the other way…..I want to leave, I need light…”He is shaking , seriously shaking like a leaf in the wind.

Vilfred just frowns and looks confused “There is being a dead beast in the tunnel?” He is curious as he stands and manages to limp a few feet to see or try and see what is in that direction.

Nardo blinks “Hey Hey ..Log-A-..THing? Get back here!” He rather not go back but he does go back to the tunnel and the creepy dead end.

And there, as if it would move, is the creepy rat skeleton just sitting there, with its key in paw, not too far behind it is a small chest, and yes a dead end to the tunnel.

Vilfred smiles at the light “It has a key!” He  jumps up, then regrets it quickly, but managed to land mostly on his good leg, he grins as he shows the key and even goes to open the chest, ok so the shrew fears nothing it seems.

Nardo frowns “How in the seasons can you do that? I mean ...it's dead..I seen dead beasts but like not like this..proof we shouldn't be under ground and what if there is doom in the chest or something else that's dead.”

Vilfred  arches an eyebrow “Why would beast have dead thing in a chest for?” Hey he is curious as he places the key into the lock and with a little work it unlocks and he opens the chest to see what is inside.

Inside the chest is……..

A rolled up...map of some sort, looks like directions to go..where somewhere but it’s not too clear where or what to in fact and its in fairly good shape.

Nardo looks over and frowns “A map..that's it, no gold or maybe a snack or two, a..map?..Can't eat a map”

Vilfred makes a face “Would not eat anything from chest...unless knew when was placed inside. And was not too long”

Nardo shakes his head “I don’t know, Well ok so dead end, we go the other way then and hopefully not find more creepy surprise skeletons with keys to basically nothing worth while.

Vilfred rolls up the map and places it in a belt loop “Could be worthwhile another time maybe yes?”

Nardo just heads back the opposite side and keeps going ahead, but he does make sure the shrew is close behind “The..one board ok as a crutch still Log-A-Log?”

Vilfred nods “It is..thank you Nardo, you are kind to of helped me, most ferrets  will likely of..well slain me or just left me to die, which have been very possible after the..fire”

Nardo sighs “Yep, least beasts know something happen at the mill, not likely the full story unless Texo got help, hmmm hope he is ok  seeing as..that weasel, he was at the  tavern, he tried to start trouble, I mean he did start a little trouble and Xander literally threw him out, but he did stab him first..in the arm, Xander is fine, it was the same weasel that was looking down at us laughing, I hate that guy..I want to help him make a new friend in fact”

Vilfred snorts “He is not needing new friend, he is needing no friends”

Nardo smirks “This is not a friend of mine..more Blisa’s friend...lives in her basement..his name is Basil, he is a snake..he  likes to talk to beast who cause too much trouble, now the talk may not last long cause ya know he gets bored and likes...eats the beast  and well..ya know”

Vilfred tilts his head “So the weasel who made the fire start  will be”He chuckles as he is starting to get the idea “ maybe...Snake chow…”

I play
Elbio-LP Hare
Vilfred-LOG-A-LOG

Board footer