Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-01-06 02:22:30 PM

oz

Winter Feast is Jan 23ND

Winter Feast

23nd Jan 2020...

Be there!

Food-Fun-Games

Starting Time for Feast around  2 or 3 EST....But some other things may be before the Feast

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#2 2020-01-06 08:37:03 PM

Mother Krisha

Re: Winter Feast is Jan 23ND

sounds good

#3 2020-01-07 02:49:50 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to make it.  That's the first week of this college semester for me, and one of my classes is on Thursdays.  That's the week that starts me not going to be able to be here on Thursdays for a few months sad I will work on a pose for somebody to do to show my characters there and post it on here soon.

#4 2020-01-09 10:13:49 AM

Elbio Hare and Alts

The  Guosim will be there. In fact..Log-A-Log is gonna ask if they can stay at the abbey till spring. The group is small for now, A group of 7-8 Shrews counting Log-A--Log who has a supply problem so Log-A-Log did what was best, go to their friends at the abbey.

I play
Elbio-LP Hare
Vilfred-LOG-A-LOG

#5 2020-01-09 05:15:05 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

(Okay, here are the poses.  I give only Oz and Cota permission to spoof these poses!!!  All 4 of the following paragraphs are my poses.  I thought doing it like this would help avoid the buffer thing in-game. tongue )

DoraRose has taken part of the feast off from guard duty, and she has forced Angela to take a break from the Infirmary, too.  They enter the room with LilyMoore close behind, wearing matching navy blue dresses with fancy black embroidery on the bodices and around the bottoms of the sleeves and skirt.  They choose seats, and Emyuil hurries in, wearing a cream tunic, black pants, and a vest that matches their dresses.  He looks displeased with his outfit, but is being a good sport about it because of his family.  (Angela had also sent such an outfit to Cota, but it's unknown if he wore it.)

Nissaya the albino otter is nowhere to be seen, having taken over the Infirm so Angela can go to the feast with her family.  Zarok the monitor lizard and his newt friend Terfil are also here, dressed in their simple robes that show they are Brothers of the Order of Redwall.  They take seats right by DoraRose.  Butterclaw the Sparra is also here, a cheery red ribbon tied around his neck in a bow.  He sits beside his best friend, Lily.

Blisa had received an invite to the feast, and of /course/ she accepted it!  She is here, wearing her fancy black long sleeved dress covered in black embroidery.  Her bodyguards Ferdinand the ferret, Valerie the vixen, Hank the fox, and Clarissa the rat are also here, dressed in their best dress uniforms.  All their weapons are of course in the storage -- they wouldn't insult their greatest allies like that.  Statler the stoat and Waldo the weasel stayed home to guard the Ferravale Chieftain's house.

Halfway through the feast, DoraRose slips away, along with all the guards in here.  After changing their clothes into something a bit more reasonable for fighting, they relieve the guards who are still on duty so they, too, can join the fun.  LilyMoore helps get the Dibbuns to bed, then returns to hang out with her family and friends.  Everyone else stays here until the feast is all over, at which point they go to bed.

Last edited by BlisaMarshmellow (2020-01-09 07:17:15 PM)

Board footer