Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-12-24 10:16:37 AM

Karth Riverbark

Left Muck

I'm Sorry...I know I said Ewan would live but changed my mind,  cause of a lot of things and I likely wont be back on here and this way no one  can say oh Ewan is doing this or went to this place ect ect ect

Ewan- Dead

http://forum.rwmuck.org/viewtopic.php?id=1442

Mossy- An otter spoof that's one of the main slaves in the Blackrose, I know there will be an escape  attempt....he will likely die to help get them  free.

Dearil- Was killed in a battle with Monty and I must say ..THAT POSE!..awesome and yes I gave him permission to slay Dearil.....I will just post the link to the log and  a paste/cop of the pose where Dearil is slain.

http://forum.rwmuck.org/viewtopic.php?id=1439

Here is the one pose I though was so cool......Monty's attention is laser focused, the words falling upon deaf ears as the hare approaches Dearil. He takes a step closer to him, weaving to the side as he is sliced at by the marten, easily avoiding the strike. His paw darting out to grab Dearil's arm, he bends it back and to the side, twisting it so that the vermin releases his grip on his sword. Reaching forward with his other arm, Monty grabs the sword before it can fall, and with one swift stroke, he sends the blade right through Dearil's neck. It slides cleanly through. Letting both the sword and the head fall to the ground at the same time, Monty turns and walks away in the other direction, his head lowered, eyes fixed on the ground.

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

#2 2019-12-24 10:41:28 AM

oz

Re: Left Muck

It's ok...and sometimes other things are more important to pay attention to. Hope things get better and maybe one day you could come back and make a new character some time

Last edited by oz (2019-12-24 10:41:50 AM)

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#3 2019-12-24 12:19:32 PM

Mother Krisha

I hope things get better soon . If you can come back one day as another character ok, if not thats ok as well

#4 2019-12-25 08:06:19 AM

Elbio Hare and Alts

ok...That's sad sad

Hope all is ok and you will be missed. I had hoped you stayed though was gonna see if you wanted to make a shrew...as for Mossy...you did say LIKELY  die...maybe he can like barely survive? Live with those rabbits that will soon have their island back.

Aldo Elibo would of LOVED to see Dearil lose his head, hee...then he likely was there will the raven delivered  it to the island, you know among the slaves that ran off to hide...

Anyways hope to see you again one day

I play
Elbio-LP Hare
Vilfred-LOG-A-LOG

#5 2019-12-26 12:21:39 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Thank you for letting us know. 

I hope whatever's going on gets better, and that you can come back someday.

You will be missed, but I wish many blessings your way.  It's been fun playing with you <3

#6 2019-12-27 05:32:00 PM

Ol'random
Website

I'm sorry I never RP'd with you that much in the end, but good luck in whatever you do from now on!

I play Atticus, John, Lossow, Terrence, and Spruce
The Long Patrol Landing Page!
Usually on the MUCK Saturdays + Monday & Wednesday evenings if I have the time
Fastest way to reach me is via my Discord: Luke_SkyOtter#1438

Board footer