Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-12-01 07:58:33 PM

Leon

That Was the WRONG herbal Pack!

Who:

Nardo-Healer

Krisha-Badger Mother of Redwall

Gorvenalus- Recorder of Redwall

Xsnder- Leader of Mossflower Defenders

A Few spoofed beasts....

LOG:

Nardo walks into the room, he had recently been made a healer at Ferrravale and is helping here today.

Krisha was sitting by Xander's bed.She had finally gotten a break from some Dibbun as well as Abbot duties.She now helped to check on Xander,maybe get a chat out of him.

Xander had woken up, tried to get up and found himself tied to the bed.At first he screamed and tried to get loose and then after half an hour just decided to put up with it. Besides it made the headache he had worse as he looked around the room.His arm was freshly bandaged, as well as his footpaws, he had gotten blisters but would be ok, with rest of course.

Nardo was on duty to help, and walked over to the badgers, first a nod to Krisha "You seem tired, maybe some rest would do you well.I have tea " He gets out a pawful of herbs and adds them."This is something to help one sleep..."He hands her the mug if she wants it.

Krisha takes it and takes a sip, she frowns "I can't really rest.I have my duties right now.I am going to bed a little early though"She sits the mug down to chat with Xander"Xander,..how did you get like this?" A sip of the herbed tea.

Xander just frowns "I...why does it matter and I should NOT even be in the abbey, I said I would stay away so Benar can be around the abbey grounds and he can't if I am here.I still think he is afraid of me"

Nardo checks his supply of herbs and hmmms "Odd..."He shrugs and speaks "It is good to nap once in a while, the herbs help, it's a simple.....simple"He frowns as he stops and decides to just not worry, yet as he glances at the Badgermother "It distresses one is all. No one needs stress after all" So why is he showing stress?

Krisha attention is on Xander as she drinks most of the tea and sits the mug down, she rubs her eyes and frowns "Ok maybe a nap is a good idea, after I talk with Xander a little while." Her focus is part way there."Xander..love, I care,others care and Benar is not afraid of you, he would of said something if he was. I say you...=yawn= you and him..ch..chat ok?" Why is she so tried all of a sudden?

Xander frowns, "Krisha?" He sounds concerned as he goes to reach out and darn the whole tied to the bed thing,he looks at Nardo "What is in the tea?" His voice sounds concerned, and a touch of possible anger rising even.

Nardo blinks "Its simple...."His eyes widen a little as the one pack still is a bit full, he gulps and digs around muttering and finds another pack with a couple doses gone and says "Ok..not good, BUT...I am sure she will be fine just a deeper sleep and ..lot LOT longer..maybe.." He goes to get the mug, how much is left? He checks and studies it, looks at the Badgermother as well.

Krisha smiles "I am fine.."She frowns as the mug is taken, 1/4 is still in the mug as she goes to stand when she sees Sister Ginny "I should----"And she gets out no other words as she falls sideways,lucky on the bed she had leaned on. She also appears unconscious.Sister Ginny gasps and looks unsure of what to do.

Xander watches this and again he is seriously wanting up now "Krisha!!" He narrows his eyes at Nardo, this looks like his fought."What did you DO!!!"

Gorvenalus had been in the hallway and now quickly enters the room , seeing Krisha seems in trouble he gets her on a bed better and goes to check on her, pulse and breathing and glaces at the others in the room "Wot..happen? I need to know to better help her"

Nardo looks like he rather bolt, he should of just left the abbey last night in fact or before. "I..I..."He gulps "It's a powerful knockout herb, kind of rare here ya see..I didn't mean to place THAT ONE in the tea, I ment..ment a simple one, this was a...mistake...I mean it won't....harm..."He sounds unsure of it, so unsure as he looks at the doorway "Won't kill her..I don't think"He frowns, he shouldn't have said those last couple words, he has seriously messed up and needs a way to fix it, if it's possible to fix. It's possible just a lot of sleep, or could get worse."I didn't...mean too.."

Krisha doesn't respond much, she seems out cold.She is breathing and has a heart rate but its pretty low right now. What ever those herbs did has placed her into a very deep unconsciousness.

Xander glares at the ferret, "Brother Gorvenalus untie me so I can strangle him!!!" His eyes flash a bit, oh boy not good at all, Nardo should run.

Gorvenalus quickly checks Krisha and thinks quickly as he rushes out of the room and returns with a couple moments with a small vial he adds a little ale to and shakes it, he gives it to the Badgermother and speaks "Explain these herbs right now"He looks at Xander and back to Nardo,not to happy himself "It best be good and on what to expect, or..I may just untie someone and walk out of here and just not witness a disaster."

Nardo tenses and backs into a shelf, he takes a deep breath "Ok...need to get her heart rate up a little as..could lower, and its powerful knockout herbs I..kind of made to knock out a wolverine once and it woke a couple days later...that was a double dose, my fault..and it will just..cause deep deep sleep, a dreamless sleep even.....just be careful what you try and give her"He looks in the cuburts and seems to not be so sure "I ..did once give a wolf in the north a double dose, on purpose..he ummm...course it was in ale not tea water"

Krisha seems to get a little worse, then whatever Gorvenalus has, helps a little but doesn't help wake her up.She is totally out of it and a bit limp, weak breathing shows she is alive though.

Xander growls, "The wolf...did what!!" Ok angry badger, if anything that's not good, the ferret is lucky is he tied to the bed.

Gorvenalus frowns as he listens and watches Nardo "I suggest you answer him, and me"

Nardo errrks,,,"It now lives in the dark forest" Ok maybe a bad answer but the truth as he backs into the wall and speaks "Look..let's all...calm down..I grabbed the wrong pack..k?" He would help but they likely won't listen to him" Just...keep her warm and....keep an eye on her and, well...she could likely be in a deep sleep a good couple days."

Krisha did need rest but not like this.Her breathing and heartbeat only get slightly better, otherwise it stays like it is so at least it isn't getting any worse.

Xander is not calm, far from it.."Nardo.....if something happens to her.....your visit the dark forest shortly afterwards...." An eerie..calm..scary tone.

Gorvenalus normally is one that rarely gets upset, well Nardo has upset him now "Your going to stay till she wakes and if she can't...." He doesn't finish, let the healer ferret figure it out.

Nardo gulps , he doesn't have to think too hard on it and frowns "Alright....look I am sorry...accident..."He is usually so organized but today he just placed things in the pack and left.

Xander glares daggers  "Sorry! Oh your be sorry alright! If she doesn't wake up you best run fast!"

Gorvenalus sighs and finally speaks again "Xander..calm yourself, Krisha is alive and..though deeply unconscious, she seems to be ok and her breathing and heart rate has improved. Me and Angel can keep a 24/7 watch on her."

Nardo sits slowly and folds his paws into his lap, there really isn't much he can do.He sighs "Ok..sounds fair..."He looks at the beaver, "You could try a couple things to improve breathing and heart rate but not use too much..a fraction of a doze, if she gets worse again which she may..the first couple hours are the..worse with that herb"

Krisha meanwhile stays..unconscious, no signs of waking anytime soon.

Xander can only lay on his own bed and worry, he looks over at Krisha and snorts when Narod speaks, it's gonna take Nardo some time to regain some trust with him now and that's only if this ends well. If it ends badly, well Nardo may die, end of story.

Gorvenalus sighs, he listens and shakes his head "You best hope she recovers from this and is ok upon waking" He checks Krisha again and looks to Xander "And stress won't help you by the way Xander, your to recover from your ordeal.Me and Angela will care for Krisha and make sure Nardo stays out of the infirm,but in the abbey and..gives me his pack,least till Krisha wakes."

Nardo nods,he lets out a sigh but hands over the pack. It's mainly assorted herbs, bandages and a surgery kit with a knife and couple other things a healer might have with them.

Xander will relax, besides his arm hurts as he lets healers tend to his arm and maybe footpaws as well. He speaks more calmly now "Nardo....just so you know you lost some of my trust. But maybe you can regain it, in time...but I am serious.If those herbs kill my wife, I will kill you and ask forgiveness later on why your blood is all over whatever room your slain in...ok?"

Gorvenalus just glances over at Nardo for a response to that.He stays quiet and after tending to Krisha and Xander he sits down in a chair.

Nardo gulps again and nods, he would likely deserve that."Understood...sir"He leans against the wall and slides down to sit on the floor for now, just quiet.A glance over at Krisha and to the others "I speak the truth I am truly sorry..if....ok when she wakes she likely will have the worst headache ever...and be a bit tired still, maybe slight memory issues but only like an hour or so before she came in here is all ."

Xander decides to get some rest, rest will help and hopefully its wake to good news and not bad news

Nardo sighs and stands, he knows it's best to not stay in the infirm, prehaps he will go find some pie.

I play
Cota-grandson of Dorarose
Micco-Leader of the Gawtribe

#2 2019-12-02 04:59:23 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Re: That Was the WRONG herbal Pack!

As punishment, Angela would make Nardo copy every single one of her herb books.  He would do them all by hand (paw, whatever) into nice, new books.  But every word, every picture, every detail...she would require him to do them perfectly.  If Nardo does as she says is up to his player, but I thought I'd mention what Angela would be wanting him to do.

Also, she has like 4 thick herb books.  They're like encyclopedias.  So they'd take him a few months of working on them every day in order to get them done.

Again, up to Nordo if he actually does them.  But if he doesn't, then he needs to avoid Angela at all costs tongue

Board footer