Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-11-30 09:04:49 AM

Leon

That Is not What A Warrior Is-Redwall Log

WHO:

Cota- Abbey Beast, teen,..he has yet to decide his life

Gorvenalus-Recorder of Redwall

LOG:

**Its short but still important**

Gorvenalus is in the cellars checking on supplies. A log of supplies in paw as he checks off things and writes down something about fixing the handle on a barrel of strawberry fizz before moving on.Things seem in good order so far and there is even new ale being made to the far left of the room.   

Cota is sitting down here in the corner .He has cried a lot since the news, more so when he seen his mother brought to the abbey, so he ran here and hid behind a couple old broken barrels.   

Gorvenalus hmmms, he slows when he sees Cota and frowns. "Cota...what are you doing here child? Shouldn't you be in class with Mother Krisha?" He lays the log papers aside as he is pretty much done down here and turns his attention to the young mouse.   

Cota looks up and shrugs "Don't need class, don't need anything...don't need no beast.They will just die or abandon me"   

Gorvenalus kneels down and speaks"No one is abandoning  you. You have your grandma and great grandmother, also you have Lacota,and friends."   

Cota frowns and backs further into the corner,"Go...away!"   

Gorvenalus stays where he is, "Cota...listen please. That's all I ask, for you to listen to me"   

Cota frowns, he then glares and makes a fist,he goes to take a swing at the Recorder, unless he moves of course! "I said..GO AWAY!!!!"

Gorvenalus was not expecting a punch to the snout, or maybe he half was.He gets a full on bloody nose,not broken but it's bleeding as the abbey Brother stays calm and gets a cloth to hold to his nose.He speaks calmly "Anger is not the answer young one"

Cota looks at his paw, it has blood on it now.he seems to be sorry at first and then he hmmphs."Go..away..please"Ok he added a please, how nice.   

Gorvenalus sits down "Look young one. Life is confusing at times but anger leads to more pain and sadness as well as darkness."

Cota frowns "Then..I will welcome the darkness.I am gonna be a warrior and kick vermin butt and then slay them, slay all vermin no matter what anyone says."   

Gorvenalus frowns deeply now and clears his throat "Cota. Think deeply now. Being a warrior can be good but not with that mind set. Not all vermin beasts out there are worthy of death. Ferravale for example, we have a peace treaty with them"

Cota speaks "Its a joke, it only allows them to better plot our end."Where is this coming from? "I will become a warrior and end all worry and pain, they could be plotting war."   

Gorvenalus seems at a lost, but he won't give up"That's the wrong reason to become a warrior, a true warrior has honor and the view you have now is far from honor."

Cota steps forwards and goes around the abey brother "What ever"He says flat toned and walks to and up the steps, where he is going is not known right now.But he is staying inside the abbey at least.

I play
Cota-grandson of Dorarose
Micco-Leader of the Gawtribe

Board footer