Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-11-20 10:49:36 AM

Elbio Hare and Alts

Everyone Needs A Day Off Sometimes!- GUOSIM LOG

*** Just  a fun  little log and shows the GUOSIM are still very much alive!!! *****

who:

Vilfred- Log-A-Log

Berwin- Cook and Fighter

Leigh-Healer

Lyra-Fighter and Vilfred's Mate

About 2-3 Spoofed GOUSIM shrews also in the group!

LOG:

The woodlands looked like a winter wonderland. Snow was all over, the bare trees still had a few leaves of red and yellow clinging onto them. There was a thin layer of sparkling ice on the river, the snow even sparkled in places when the light shined off it just right. All was calm and peaceful this afternoon.

And then…..it wasn’t!

A loud sort of slight insane victory laugh was heard “Ha ha hahahah…I got you good! I did…the look on ya face is priceless!” There standing was a shrew in a brightly colored headband, they had just throw a snowball at another beast and seems hit their target.

Berwin snorted and brushed the snow off his thick cloak “You got a lucky shot in matey, that’s all.”

Vilfred was nearby and watched, he smiled as he was enjoying today and why not even a chieftain can have a fun day once in a while, a day to just goof off and not worry about things. He made his own snowball and searched for a beast to throw it at.

Lyra was sitting on a log nearby and stringing some holly berries to make a decoration for the camp, she hummed a soft tune as she worked.

Leigh chuckled as she managed to hit another fellow shrew and then hid behind one of the many trees by the river bank.

Most of the tribe was having fun it seemed, a couple did just watch though as they still made sure to keep alert for trouble, the tribe was still small, just under a dozen now, but that didn’t matter they were small BUT mighty!
Berwin shakes his head, he always seemed the grump of the group “Least tis a snowball fight and not a real one.” He then gets a snowball but what is this? He loads it into a sling and fires it off with a grin, so maybe he can have fun sometimes after all!

Vilfred grins “This is being fun and I am..liking it” He walks closer and throws a snowball at Lyra!

Lyra was finishing up the string of holly berries and then gasps as the snowball hits her smack in the face, she glares at Vilfred and goes to try and tackle him.

Leigh blinks as she watches peeking around a corner, a snowball barely misses her and hits the tree so she moves to another tree and again giggles. ”We should do this more often, it’s fun”

Berwin shrugs “Hey Log-A-Log look out ya angered her!” He grins as he says it and just offers no help as he sees Lyra charge, good thing that’s not an enemy!

Vilfred is alerted too late as he falls to the forest floor and blinks up at Lyra, he gets the breath knocked from him a couple moments and then grins and goes to touch Lyra’s nose, “I am seeing ya be like winning love..I am surrendering so what now?”

Lyra chuckles as he touches her nose and just smiles, she gives him a quick kiss and slowly stands, offering to help him stand as well “Ya do huh…well then. I say we take the rest of the day off and just do nothing, no chores or anything, just relax…we can tell stories around a campfire and roast some of those left over apples we got and we have some candy chestnuts and nice green tea to share”
Leigh walks over, ”I like the idea of a whole day to relax for once, we don’t do that very often as there is always some chore or thing to check on or make sure this or that is fine.”

Berwin nods “I can get out  the food and drink but yes a day off no worries …as we are all good now on supplies, even firewood and the log boats are just fine…yes one needs repair but repairs can wait a couple days. We are good on supplies of food, drink and even the infirmary is well stocked just in case. And yes a lot of firewood to last well into the cold weather and we can get more….but get more later in season as we are good now so it’s time to relax….right Log-A-Log?”

Vilfrad smiles and nods as he stands and dusts off “Yes relaxing time my friends.” He sits down as a campfire is made and the food and drink is brought out, a day off is good sometimes.

I play
Elbio-LP Hare
Vilfred-LOG-A-LOG

Board footer