Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-11-12 06:20:02 PM

Mother Krisha

Ale And News

WHO:

Krisha- Badger Mother

Patch-Tavern Worker,Spy, Ale Maker

Mack-Ale Maker and Fighter

Xander- Leader of Mossflower Defenders (In log Briefly near end)

A couple spoofs of random beasts

LOG:

Krisha makes her way down the steps and finds a place to sit, she hasn't really left the office since she been here and not ate since she left the abbey. A couple beast do move aside, most stay put though and glace over at her.   

Mack waves "Ello thar Mother Krisha, how is your day? I didn't know you were in Ferravale, a break from work?"   

Krisha frowns and speaks "Not...for a good reason"She sounds sad and shakes her head at an offered meal or drink.   

Patch is at the main bar "Whoa,  she came downstairs.she been up there since day before yesterday and hasn't ate or drank much neither"

Mack asks, "Why is that?" He smiles at the Badger Mother and gets some soup, a roll and some ale "Honey mint ale. I made it, and the food...here" He sits it in front of her and if she allows sits beside her "So why the sad face, Mr. Rude over thar?"

Krisha gives a faint smile, ok fine she will eat a little. "No, not.him, he is actually behaving himself." She sighs "Father is...is gone"   
Patch frowns a bit and goes to pick up mugs and plates to be washed, he already heard the news.   

Mack tilts his head, curious "Gone? Well I know he is at the abbey, likely stuck and moody is my guess cause of the sudden colder weather right?"   

Krisha is quiet, she sips the ale and nods "The honey mint ale is, its good"Yes change the subject is good right now, "You made it Mack?"

Patch just finishes up and sits down behind the bar "Maybe ya can keep some of de ale you made here, new ale is always good ta try ya know Mack, and maybe the abbey could try it as well, which reminds me need ta ask about October Ale like soon"   

Mack nods, he is still curious of Ferro but decides to not worry on it now as he smiles "I am glad you like the ale lass.tis light and not so kick worthy like others, and has a slight sweetness to it. A good light ale. I also have a cherry one I made. No real place to put me ale since my tavern is gone.well besides here and maybe the abbey, but I am willing to share, maybe even make more ale for friends"

Krisha smiles a little again "I could check with the abbot about some new ale. Maybe something for the winter Feast when it's time"   

Patch asks "They have a winter feast though? They sort of canceled the Autumn one ya know"   

Mack rolls his eyes "Don't be so rude rat, be nice and maybe they will let ya come to the next feast. And they had reasons to not have an autumn feast so behave"   

Krisha speaks "They are having the Autumn feast don't worry Patch, Abbot Bear should be better enough by then to have it and anyone, well-behaved and of good heart from Ferravale is welcome to come."   

Patch nods "Well, good then. I may or may not attend the feast but can like spread the word when I find out when it is"   

Mack chuckles "I bet Ferro will love a feast, or has he been to one before lass?" He smiles "I may have ta visit with the lizard, he is one interesting beast that's fer sure"   

Krisha eyes fill with tears now, well least she ate before she gets up and starts to head to the office upstairs "He's.he.... I'm going upstairs..." Tears fall and she disappears upstairs and closes the door.   

Patch sighs "Ferro...died couple days ago. I don't know all de details, but he's...dead, there is like gonna be a private funeral and all later.here in de...graveyard in the village. Just follow the path past de pond if your like.going or whatever" He stands "I have tables to wait on, dishes to collect and wash so chat later"   

Mack eyes widen, he frowns and right away heads upstairs letting the rat tend to what is needed. He knocks on the office door, "Lass?" He waits on a reply as it's possible it's the wrong door.   

Krisha doesn't answer the door right away, then finally "It's unlocked just come in." She is sitting on the cot in here, paws folded in her lap.

Mack opens the door and peeks inside, then makes his way the rest of the way inside "Oh lass.... I didn't know." He is not sure to say, sorry isn't always good and asking how one is usually bad as well. "If ya need anything, I am here. I didn't know Ferry that long but I came to think of him as a friend"   

Krisha looks over and rubs her eyes " Am. Am I gonna lose Xander soon too? The past couple seasons I lost Oz...Lost my daughter.and now Father, is Xander next?"   

Mack frowns, he just sits by her "I would hope not lass, lets not dwell on that ok, try to not worry. Sides Xander is tough, I mean he survived hornets and a flash flood, and he fought that Anwir beast, and he was ill at the time too, he will be fine lass." He looks at the room "So.an office, interesting place."   

Krisha nods "Xander's office, he does own the tavern, not that he uses the office much" She sighs a little "I head back to the abbey tomorrow morning."   

Mack says, "I will tag along lass, sides company is good to have.My guess Xander is still gonna stay in Ferravale for the time being?"

Krisha nods "I will also have Matilda for company on the way back. There will be a short, private.funeral for.father, then me and Matilda stay the night and get back to the abbey by tomorrow afternoon or least before dinner time"   

Mack nods "Can.... I come?" He waits and adds "If not that is ok lass, wouldnt want to interrupt "   

Krisha nods"You can come and also to the abbey, all is invited to the abbey long as they are friends or good-hearted."   

Mack smiles "Glad I am seen as a friend and as a friend I am here for you, you and Xander both lass."

Krisha says, "Thank you, Mack" She replies as she yawns, tried "I am gonna get some rest...see you after dinner, ok?"   

Mack nods "Of course lass, sleep well"And he exits the room and shuts the door, he decides to make it his job to make sure no one disturbe  her, and they let her get some sleep.

Later on they had a simple funeral for Ferry. The only ones there.Xander, Krisha, and Mack and a couple stray beasts that knew Ferry well, others would come after the family had some private time and a few words before they then slipped off to let others say any goodbyes. The small group of beasts would rest for the night and get to the abbey in the morning.

In the morning at the gates of Red wall Xander dropped off Mack, Matilda and Krisha and then headed back to Ferravale once he knew the group was safe and sound inside.

Krisha took the rest of the afternoon and evening off, she got back to Badger mother duties the next morning. She would still be sad at times for a few days, but she knew she had her friends by her side to get though it.

Last edited by Mother Krisha (2019-11-14 07:02:37 PM)

Board footer