Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-11-03 08:35:57 PM

Karth Riverbark

He Knows A LOT-Redwall Log

Who:

Ewan-Private/fighter and Residential Redwall LP Hare

Zeldove- Fighter/Archer in Mossflower Defenders

LOG:

Ewan sat in a chair and ate some pie, apple pie it looked like with honey on top, and a glass of milk beside it he drank every so often.He looked outside at the entry and could see some small flakes of snow but nothing really ever stuck, yet..just a thin coating of ice, all over outside! He sighs as least its warm in here.

Zeldove makes her way to the great hall and stops when she sees Ewan and walks over "Hallo..didn't get a chance to say that yesterday, name is Zeldove..archer hare, fighter...member of the Mossflower Defenders now ya see"

Ewan looks up, when did she get here "Umm....hey"He says in his simple tone. And goes back to pie and milk, his snack choice for the eveit seemed.He didn't seem much a talker right now.   

Zeldove sits down"Ya..don't talk much, do ya?" She studies him "Where is that uniform of yours and like wot is it, no other like hares of beast in it"   

Ewan finishes all but one slice of the 8 slice pie and scoots the last piece to her, he may as well.Then that question and he answers "Long Patrol...I am a private in it..fighter if want to know that also"   

Zeldove grins "So...ya CAN say more than a word or two and ok..wots de Long Patrol and where are the rest of them at, ya cant be the only one,.....right?"   

Ewan rarely talks much, unless its a topic he knows of.."They are at Salamandstron with Lord Ciocan..on the Western Shores....There isn't as many since the siege..but more have joined, I know..most of them, ranks and age and weather a fighter,healer,runner...only don't know is those that joined since then....well meet a small group once but not recently. We are fighter hares and Lord Ciocan is the Badger Lord.I am stationed here to..well keep eye on things and report things and such"

Zeldove gets that slice of pie and some water as she nods .A grin "Badger Lord...sounds neat.I know of two badgers here but guessing this Ciocan is different, I mean he has a title and..they don't really have one"   

Ewan frowns "Krisha has one..Mother Krisha..Badgermother of Redwall...and Xander..ummm...ok he doesnt but he is leader of Mossflower Defenders and when Keldorn was here he called him Sir Xander..Ciocan is different yeah and like 8.5 foot tall, for real he is."   

Zeldove says, "I knew that Xander is leader of the Defenders, didn't know the rest."She chuckles "Your just full of all kinds of info arnt ya Ewan."   

Ewan says, "I like to learn and like remember things after looking once..like paths.I know 3 ways to the Western shore and even an area to avoid on the river cause of these weasel like beasts that knock you out with smoke, not to be confused with the painted ones...who are rats and more insane..but I think they maybe left the area I don't know....not checked lately, they left the one camp had so...maybe."He should check, well once he can"I update the Badger Lord in Spring unless its real important like when Oz, the former BadgerMother died, that was important news"

Zeldove hmms as she nods "I heard of the siege...led by a Ormaz or something, seen the memorial in the graveyard, tis nice to have that..always remember something like that"   

Ewan says, "History is important"

Zeldove says, "Well of course it bally well is"She smiles a little "You know, your a fairly interesting hare"

Ewan tilts his head "I...am?" Seems he doesn't think so."Really?"   

Zeldove nods "Ya are..ya know facts and you have a grand memory that's clear from wot ya said.You would like never get lost probably. You  could be like the expert in descing a beast that needed found...well guess you would have to see them first"

Ewan says, "Or have them desced to me, sometimes works..sometimes doesn't"He smiles a little"And..thanks, so you staying the winter or..staying elsewhere?"   

Zeldove answers "Staying think, this abbey is nice and the food is great and traveling in winter is bad usually,least too far...and I am a member of those Mossflower Defenders, hmms base is in Ferravale but that's ok, like the food 'ere better"

Ewan nods "Then stay...Abbot Benar likes guests to talk to in the winter season and the abbey is nice, well anytime but a couple like celbrations happen in winter time and sometimes they are put into one thing and sometimes not"   

Zeldove asks, "Sounds nice"She yawns and stands "We should talk again Ewan, soon maybe?"   

Ewan thinks on a reply and nods "I..would like that, yeah would like that its a good idea"

Zeldove chuckles and nods "Night Ewan"   

Ewan nods "Night....Zeldove"

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

Board footer