Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-09-18 12:32:35 PM

Karth Riverbark

The Blackrose is Alive And Well-Blackrose Log

WHOM:

Dearil -ME- 2nd in command of the Blackrose

Atvi- ME-Novice of Redwall,  right now Slave of the Blackrose

Kalypso- Leader of the Blackrose

Emersyn- Hare maid and now slave of the Blackrose

Mancio- Badger and seer

some spoofed Blackrose beasts and slaves

WHERE: An Island in the middle of a very large inland lake

LOG:

Dearil walked along the path on the island, he was starting to like this little hidden place, but he did long to head inland, only by doing that could they gather recruits and maybe still have the island as a sort of base. But right now other  matters needed spoken of.

Kalypso  was enjoying life, the slaves….not so much.

The island used to be a safe peaceful place for a tribe of rabbits and a half dozen otter friends they had. Some huts and a large  sort of barn  for storage and a meeting area for friends and family. There was the beaches and the lake their little island was on, they had boats to go to and from the mainland if they wished, but they rarely did as they were happy here. There was fruit trees, berry bushes and plenty of fish, wild greens, mushrooms and they had an herbal garden, and  even a small area of  simple crops to live on, all was at peace  till the Blackrose came…..

Their wise leader, the oldest rabbit on the island was killed  before their eyes, 3 young dibbuns were killed before they  surrendered to the slavers. The slavers  burned down their huts and took over the barn and storage area. The Blackrose took over their beautiful caverns and made it a den of slaves. Chained added to the cavern walls, instead of  laughter there was now crying and wails of pain to be heard at times ...the otters and rabbits were slaves now, slaves in their  once beautiful home.

The slaves were forced to make a wall with a watch tower. Now  the area looked like  burnt down  ghost town, a barn ...and down a  small path a cavern entrance, now guarded by the slavers who took over the island.

Dearil  came forwards and bowed to the cat, “Master….it seems the island has...visitors”

Kalypso was curious “Oh ...how many? Who is it?” She smiles coldly “Shall I release the pets I found, I am sure my pets will want to make new friends”

Dearil tensed up a little, he was an assassin but these pets of her’s...they  made him worry, “Y..Yes master, at once Master”He bows and goes off to release the pets. But first he needs to  borrow one of the slaves as he grins and grabs a rabbit, “Your coming with me, we have guests”

The rabbit gasps but goes with the  marten as the slaves know to not say no, to say no  could easily end in death.

Meanwhile on the beach is a hare maid and short badger, odd fur coloring, he is a badger yes but what one would call a honey badger from a different land over the seas..”I have...no idea what this be Emersyn, maybe it's wiser to not check the island and to head to the other side of the lake and proceed to Mossflower..I sense..danger”

Emersyn just smiles as she finds some shells “ You worry too much Mancio” She hands the badger a pink shell and smiles “Everything is a danger to you ever since that  dream of yours…”

Mancio snorts “I feel it was not a dream, there is danger in this area...a black colored flower and its thorns turn to chains and entangle you..there is also darkness, pain , darkness with a small faint light of hope we escape it”

Emersyn shakes her head and ruffles his head fur “Yeah yeah black flowers made of chains ...your strange sometimes”

What they don't know is they are being watched, “Release the pets”

The rabbit whimpers but is forced to obey and opens a small door only to fall into the swirling pool of water and be dragged into the current of the lake. This area used to hold boats, all the boats were burned and destroyed.

Out of the enclosure comes two pike fish and they easily  catch the rabbit, a small scream is heard before the rabbit is gone….

“Wot was that?” Mancio says as he has ready his staff.

Emersyn frowns “It..sounded like a scream ...I didn't think others were on this island” She has a long sword as she looks towards the sound, “Ok..maybe there is danger  let's go see if we can rid the island of danger” Always the brave one of the two the hare maid is off, her badger friends following her quickly.

The two is greeted with an ambush of beasts! Beasts with the tattoo of the Blackrose

“Capture them, if they resist...kill them!”

Mancio easily slays a couple rats, upon seeing the tattoo he frowns and sort of goes into a trance..”The black...flower” The tattoo even had fancy vine and worse yet sharp looking thorns  around a black rose flower.

Emersyn was busy taking care of a weasel and turns to the badger “Hey…”Suddenly a pinch to the arm and she looks to her arm...and falls over, a powerful sleeping dart.

The badger  shakes his head and upon seeing his friend he growls and his eyes  became a blaze! He fights a path to the hare maid, vermin are knocked out and a couple weasels killed he scans the vermin to see whom is in charge.

That would be Kalypso as she narrows her eyes, she gets out her blade and goes to attack the badger “I ...hate…..badgers!!”

Mancio charges the feline, he has seen the cat in his dream, this is the one who had thorn chains come out of her paws and enslave them, she had others too and he was not letting a slaver stay alive, it was cause of slavers he was an orphan!

Kalypso  snorts and slices at the badger, a few hits get in and the badger gets a good one in one her arm and she backs off holding her arm and her eyes narrow, she then smirks “Always wanted a stripdog as a slave...or maybe pet…”A single is given and  sleeping darts fired, gonna need more than one for a badger after all.

The hare and badger wake up after a few hours..the hare maid chained to the all, the badger...is chained to a post on a sort of wooden platform used sometimes for meetings or….when the Blackrose want to prove a point

You don't mess with the Blackrose

Dearil  being 2nd in command stayed close by and grined at the badger as he woke “Greetings Stripdog, enjoy ya nap?”

Kalpyso walks up and nods “Are all the slaves and Blackrose members gathered and I want the hare maid up front.

Dearil  bows to the cat “Yes Master...all is waiting to see what you want to say and do with one of our new guests”

Mancio growled and struggled in the chains, he looked at the feline and marten”I suggest you release your slaves vermin or your gonna have death knocking at your door and death always wins when its looking for its next prize”

Emersyn frowns as she looks up at the platform, she is forced to watch as she glanced around at...slaves ...rabbits,  some otters, a couple mice as well, all have fear in their eyes and hopelessness.

Atvi is among them, a vole in his late teen seasons, he is gonna be an adult soon, he frowns why did he leave his home, he should of stayed, he should of stayed home and now he may never see home and his friends again.

Dearil just rolls his eyes but stays quiet, he waits on any orders from his master as he stands out of reach of the badger quietly.

Kalpyso smirks “Oh...well see death  came after me...twice and it lost...twice.I don't fear death or anything...so you have a choice, you can be my new slave..maybe a pet or...since you speak of death so freely maybe death”She grins “Can have you in my place ...what's your choice stripedog?”

Mancio takes a deep breath and glares at the cat, he then studied her and speaks “Death comes for you  cat and when you meet again, it shall take you...not all  guests as you call them are defeated...I see clearly the black flower does wilt at the paws of faces from the past ...death is with them as well...things may see bright and a false sense of..a win...but  then the black flower is crushed...never to grow again.It's crushed...roots and all”

Emersyn  eas flatten, he was doing that vision thing and it seemed the  black flower thing had truth to it, but the rest she worries about.

Atvi half listens as he sits where he is.

Dearil looks to his master and just waits.

Kalpso narrows her eyes “I hate badgers...badgers do not worry me, neither do visitors ...yes death is gonna come…”She steps back “Goodbye stripedog..” A single is given to pull a lever, there was a trap door the badger was on...the trap door was over a sort of pool of water..inside is two fairly hungry pike!

Mancio closes his eyes and seems to accept his fate, maybe he foreseen this as well, but  he foreseen other things as well and whatever it was he seen  will now never be known as that knowledge dies with him.

Emersyn  screams “NOOOOOOOO!!!!!” Her friend, her best friend since they were dibbuns is now gone! They both grew up together and was carried for by an old badgermaid that died of old age so the two young beasts went on adventures ...and now she wishes they never did go adventuring or least to this island, they had plans to see Redwall Abbey and maybe even the famous Badger Mountain on the western shores and now those plans look lost forever.

Kalypso smirks and looks around “Back to work...all of you!”

Slavers and slaves alike both quickly get back to their duties

The Blackrose is not one to mess with

The Blackrose slowly becomes a name to fear once again.

Will the Blackrose grow? Will they spread into Mossflower like the leader wishes?

Stay tuned!!

Last edited by Karth Riverbark (2019-09-18 12:37:26 PM)

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

Board footer