Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-08-26 04:26:05 PM

Karth Riverbark

She's..Familiar-Redwall Log

WHO:

Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- ME-LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare

Krisha Winters-Badger Mother, AKA Mother Krisha

Cera Dove Collins-Claoked Visiting Haremaid

Some spoofed novices

LOG:

It was harvest time at the abbey and today some beasts were helping pick apples, pears, and some other fruits in the orchards and carefully laying them in crates to later be placed in storage. Ewan is sort of helping, mainly keeping track of how many crates and whats in each crate, he can look at it and know but of course they need to show him the create and what it is and then they can proceed elsewhere.

Krisha took a couple hours off her dibbun duties to help carry things, she carefully lifts a couple crates of pears and goes to make sure they are placed safely in storage after letting Ewan know...yep they are pears and he can count them before she goes to place them in the storage area and will come right back.   

Cera has come to the abbey, her cloak over her head so it's hard to tell who she is or...well species either as she watches the beasts from where she stands out of the way.She is quiet and moves aside when a mouse or two pass by her.   

Ewan counts a couple crates of apples and one of pears and check writes down the numbers and looks around, he does notice the claoked figure but as long as they dont seem a threat, he is fine

Krisha comes back and smiles "Things seem to be going well so far Ewan and I am sure the abbot is glad for your help with keeping track of supplies"   

Cera keeps her distance from most of the beasts here and just sort of frowns under her cloak, maybe it was a bad idea to wander here, she could of so easily just stayed with the kind ferret that found her, a ferret she was worried about as they were..vermin yet..they came to her aid to heal her, well heal her wounds anyways and she could of came here sooner but, it took awhile to venture outside.   

Ewan nods "I like being helpful and I am good at this sort of thing."He frowns as he takes an apple from the pear cart and places it with the other apples."This is a busy time."   

Krisha nods, she glaces at the cloaked beast and hmmms, "Any idea who the cloaked beast is?" Ok maybe she is slightly worried as most keep the hood down on cloaks in the abbey,then maybe there is a reason, she watches them and nods again to Ewan "It is busy yes"   

Cera frowns as she knows she been noticed and slowly edges towards the entry of the abbey.She does get an apple first though.   

Ewan shrugs "I...don't know, they so far seem ok....and took an apple"Not that he is worried, its one apple he just makes a slight change on the number is all, its one apple and it's allowed just so no other apples are gonna be ate by someone, well anyone right now.   

Krisha says, "Maybe they are hungry.I am going to go talk to them" She walks over and clears her throat for attention, making sure to smile "Hello, welcome to Redwall Abbey, did you need anything?"   

Cera adjusts her hood and speaks "I am..fine"She eats some of the apple and speaks again"I don't really need anything that can be..found"   

Ewan is a little too far to hear the voice too clearly as it can be loud when beasts are working in the orchards and a couple novices share some sort of funny joke, the hare sighs as he goes to sit down in the shade, they know to let him know about counting carts and apples, and pears and all that.

Krisha says, "Well maybe I can help or our abbot maybe. WOt is it you were looking for, heck maybe Ewan can help you find it as well or is it a beast your looking for?"   

Cera frowns"I.."Her ears perk slightly, "Who's ..here?" The name was familar to her as she scaned the orchards and looked back at the badger, then again it could be a name that sounded like her friends name..well he wasn't really a friend as they rarely spoke to one another.

Ewan looks over at Krisha and the figure and tilts his head, well who ever it is they are clearly looking for someone or panicking, he wasn't sure.He stood and walked a little closer, was stopped by a couple otters and noded, ok apples..pears...more pears "Storage"He says quietly and marks amounts down on the paper.   

Krisha says, "Well a lot of beasts are here."She studies the beast curious now, is she a....hare?" I can maybe let you know if you are..looking for a certain beast if they are here or not"   

Cera frowns "Its..."She notices Ewan but is uncertain of going to close to him "I...."She looks away, no not yet"I need some ...where can I rest?"   

Ewan blinks, he knows that voice or maybe he thinks he does as he goes to get closer.   

Krisha says, "There is the bunk room and maybe a couple others a guest can use"

Cera nods and just turns and walks off, she can ask where the guest room is and just get some much needed sleep.   

Ewan watches the cloaked figure and speaks "Her voice is familiar and I don't...don't know why, why would she be familiar?"

Krisha frowns as she watches her go and shrugs "I..don't know, maybe one of us can check on her later if she is still here, she may of been looking for someone, I don't think she is someone to worry on if anything she seems sad or..just not wanting too many around her as for who she is, don't know..sorry and I didn't get a good look with the cloak but maybe otter or hare or ...she isn't a mouse or vole I know that much size wise "   

Ewan nods slowly and shrugs "I..have no clue, ok well for now guess leave her alone, she can talk when she is ready or if not someone can give her some like...supplies and let her know where..where ever is or who ever is"He looks back to where apples and pears are still being put together and walks back over, he said he would help in the orchards and he will finish with that before he does anything else.

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

Board footer