Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-07-27 06:08:55 PM

Karth Riverbark

Who Plays Who?Curious as.....

Who Plays who?

Curious as could make it easier to pass messages and not get people mixed up on who plays who or even spoofs who. I know people can spoof a random Novice or in Ferravale a random normal guard. Not sure Head Guard can be spoofed or not...

Anyways I play

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Ewan- My main character and  Residential Long Patrol hare of Redwall Abbey

Dearil- A new character, a marten and Archer/Assassin/Figher memeber of the Blackrose...right now in hiding so likely won't see him.

Atvi- for now spoofed every so often as yes he was pwiped, he is also a novice of Redwall Abbey...right now he is a slave of the Blackrose
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THIS IS ALL MY CHARACTERS AND ONLY THESE ARE MINE!

Now only curious as could be helpful in role plays maybe like maybe you have some hares and you know so and so has a fun loving hare and hey they have thier..I don't know..marten on and no one else in that room and here you are with your hare and 5 other hares are connect and maybe you can page them and say hey wanna connect your hare ta jion us.

Also if gonna be out offline is helpful so don't page mail someone twice, just pick an alt...

Maybe rare chance you need to say something important but don't want to always send a page mail, page an alt of their's...

People don't have to list alts, I know some have in part of their profiles and some don't have a forum account.

Also this is useful some someone doesn't make or spoof a character named we will say Bob the rat, then maybe someone has a Bob the rat and gets mad that so and so said Bod did this or done that when he didn't..one reason I usually just say a mouse or a vole..or a rat ect did or said whatever, or maybe just say a guard,novice,order beast ect ect ect

Thats All

Last edited by Karth Riverbark (2019-08-15 10:28:32 AM)

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

#2 2019-07-27 06:21:18 PM

Elbio Hare and Alts

Re: Who Plays Who?Curious as.....

Don't bother me who knows who I play

Elbio Hans Reed- Recruit of the Long Patrol, he is traveling with the Tenderfoot group!

Vilfred- LOG A LOG OF THE  Guosim!

Last edited by Elbio Hare and Alts (2019-10-05 06:36:48 PM)

I play
Elbio-LP Hare
Vilfred-LOG-A-LOG

#3 2019-07-27 07:12:14 PM

oz

Sure...Most know though

MY OOC Characters I keep around :

Oz- Badger-He use to be BadgerMother and died in his sleep after having some breathing problems due to an internal  injury that never healed correctly and it slowly got worse, he was also very very old. He basically had a lung slightly punctured when the siege with Ormaz happen, because an Assassin was sent to kill Benar..welll they sort of ran into Oz first and threaten the dibbuns and Benar and..Oz blocked their way basically said they would have to kill him first.... and they fought and OZ killed the insane marten, it was the first and only time Oz ever killed a beast.Oz was in a deep faint for 4-5 weeks, he did recover but winter caused some issues later on that made it worsen and it just sort of went downhill late spring to early Summer when he went into a deep deep faint he never woke from as a week later is when he died. The log here= http://forum.rwmuck.org/viewtopic.php?pid=2651#p2651

Scioto- Cat- He used to be Chieftain of Ferravale and was killed by Zurrgg when he unknowingly  drank poisoned ale..Herei s the log=  https://www.rwmuck.org/wiki/All_Hail... … ravale_Log

HERE IS MY IC:

Gorvenalus- Beaver-Brother and Recorder of Redwall Abbey

Patch- Rat-Spy and tavern Worker, also makes ales and can Fight if needed

Zolomon- Archer/Runner and Private First class in Long Patrol

Kalypso-  Cat Evil leader of the Blackrose, the Blackrose is sort of in hiding now and won't be around Mossflower it can be assumed they left...for now, they will be back likely after Spring, maybe

I have given Krisha permission to Spoof Sister Ginny whom is a hedgehog and helps with the dibbuns.

There is also a Brother/Elder Rick, an old squirrel...I sometimes spoof but others can spoof him. He mainly helps where ever.

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#4 2019-07-27 07:30:47 PM

Mother Krisha

Just  Krisha for now and she is Badgermother yeah and as Oz said I will spoof Sister Ginny sometimes...

I might make a hare for the tenderfoot roleplay,not sure yet

#5 2019-07-27 09:08:22 PM

The_Brony_Marek

My Alts

OOC:

Marek
Zee
Zork

IC:

Markalaway
Mergleton
Minsc
Silverwing
Rupert

#6 2019-07-29 11:45:47 AM

Elmef

Sure I do not mind who knows whom I am.

I am Quinten, General of the Long Patrol Homeguard and Librarian

Brother Elmef who runs the Abbey orchards and fields for growing food

Orel - Barrat in Halyard, Pi-Rat Oracle and Seer in hiding because he dislikes being used

And of course I play Abbot Benar & Matilda quite a lot and occasionally the Badger Lord.

#7 2019-08-03 02:44:46 PM

Montamillion

I have all my characters listed in my signature here, hah. smile

My main is Monty, Long Patrol private and general crazyhare and current adventurer.

I also have Dominik, the resident bulldozer hare of Sala and newly minted Dibbun Watcher and general Breaker/Fixer of Furniture.

I've also started to play Brendan again, my former Redwall Dibbun squirrel....I aged him up though. He's returned to the Abbey, though is a little bit of a rogue and thief now, who has been running with a group of thieves in Mossflower since leaving the Abbey, and has been in the process of scouting the place out.

“You will find joy, frustration and sorrow in your quest. Never forget that friendship and loyalty are more precious than riches...Happiness can be brief, but it knows no time in the land of dreams.”

Owner of: Monty, Dominik, and Grau

#8 2020-01-10 09:55:06 PM

Dylan Locke

Bandit and Dylan are the only alts I currently didn't let slip into the oblivion of p-wipe.

#9 2020-02-03 02:01:53 PM

Elmef

I play Elmef & Oswald

I am also the original creator of Benar and now one of his players

I also play Quinten in the Mountain and have access to both Ciocan and Matilda as needed

Board footer