Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-07-27 05:50:53 PM

Karth Riverbark

Vojin Is....Yeah He is Back And No On Is Happy-Ferravale LOG

WHO:

Vojin Longtail- Archer and wandering warrior

Invar- Warrior Badger

Patch- Spy, Tavern Worker, ale maker,annoying rat

Chieftain Bisa- Chieftain of Ferravale

spoofs: Some personal guards of Blisa, couple other guards

LOG:

Patch was having a bad day and he needed to find Blisa, he sighs hopefully his day wouldn't get any worse.   

Vojin woke up in the cell and he wasn't happy at all, he just sat on the cot in here and folded his arms over his chest and muttered to himself on how annoying that rat was and how he should punch him.   

Invar has been out in the woods for days since he left Ferravale, he'd thought he'd found a trail but it turned out to be something else. He's only just getting back, lumbering up towards the gates and looking decidedly displeased.   

Blisa has been easily found today if only people would be where she is at any given moment! Right now she's actually stopped by the gatehouse to talk to the guards there, Ferdinand, Clarissa, and Valerie accompanying her. The guards on the walltops see the badger coming, and since a couple recognize him, they go to open the gates for him. "You have a prisoner? Who arrested him?" The Chieftain is asking the guard. The Head Guard is busy doing something in her office, otherwise she'd be here talking to the Chief herself.   

Patch walks up "Hey...chiefy..umm got news...someone is back, ya wont guess who..ummm also Xander is in the infirm and umm..sort of ..kind of..besides injured has some..his memory seems all...like holes and stuff"   

Invar nods vaguely one of the guards on his way in. He's only visited once but at least he didn't cause trouble. His hears perk as he hears a familiar name on his way past the guardhouse. He frowns and looms up behind Patch "Xander's in the infirmary? Wha' happened?"   

Vojin groans, he knows those voices, and sighs..well may as well just put up with it, the one beast he treid to avoid he is gonna have to chat with now, wonderful.   

Blisa blinks at the rat. "How do you know I won't be able to guess? And what do you mean his memories has holes in it?" She has that sometimes, but it doesn't seem possible to her that someone she knows could have a similar problem. The guards shrink back from the badger and decide to just let the spy handle it. The cat turns towards the cells. "I heard we have a prisoner, so tell me who, exactly, is back as I go to see who's in the cell." Her bodyguards follow her down the hall. She hasn't reached the first cell yet, but she will here in a few moments.   

Patch nods and answers the chieftain first, she is more likely to be grumpy.."V..Vojin....and Xander was in a fight with like 10 or more vermin....who he killed, there was like others who got away, but ya wil have to ask Ferro as he was there..Vojin was too. See the vermin had his..dibbun, Xander's that is and supposedly they may still have a couple captives...again ask the other two that were thar, I only repeat wot was told or learned speaking ta beasts"   

Invar doesn't look particularly happy himself but he's quiet as he listens until Patch is done, relaxing a little at the news "They found the vermin? Northstar is alright then?" he just assumes it all worked out and curiously looks down towards the cells.

Vojin listens and sighs, "May as well stand up"He mutters and stands, waiting for what ever is to come.   

Blisa's reaction is immediate. "HE'S WHAT?!" She storms to the door of the cell, the bodyguards following and looking less than pleased. She stares in at the wildcat, having completely missed everything else the spy had said (Ferdinand caught it all, so he'll remind her later). "VOJIN! How dare you show your face around here without sending a written apology first?!" Her green eyes are flashing with fury, but she's controlling herself....for now.   

Patch whimpers and gets out of the way and stays close by though "I helped get him to the cell...."Yeah thank him later. He looks at Invar now and frowns "Umm....no..one reason for the..10..12 vermin fight, and Xander like beheaded some cat, not the leader of the Blackrose though..that's supposedly back and..yeah the cat got away with some other beasts and Xander is awake just injured and..sort of memory loss, not sure how much but hey he remembers who he is and others are..least"   

Invar looks surprised when Blisa starts yelling and he watches her go to the cells before Patch's answer draws his attention back. He frowns, confused for a second "No? What do y'mean no? Was she hurt?...They killed her?" He finally reaches the right conclusion and the details of Xander's memory problems just pass by his ears entirely.   

Vojin just nods politely "Hello Blisa"He seems calm enough and over hears the rat and hisses"You drugged my drink!!" Ears flat and then perks up again as he looks at Blisa, but doesn't say anything else to her yet,he is waiting to speak.   

Blisa is scowling darkly. "Probably because he knew it'd be the only way to get you to talk to me. Why did you just leave without any warning? At least Bandit trained you before he left, and gave me some warning. Why didn't you have the same maturity and respect for me?" Yes, she just called the chubby fox mature. She's not quite ready to feed him to her snake yet, but if he's as rude today as he was the other day in Redwall, she'll get there very quickly.   

Patch frowns as he hears the wildcat and and snorts, he then nods "She...died..yeah." He decides to just stay out of the wildcat's line of vision.   

Invar looks down, silent and thinking as he frowns at the ground. After a second he takes a deep breath, trying to be calm. He needs a distraction. He heads for the cells whether he's allowed or not. Vojin he recognizes from the other day "Wha'd he do?" he asks, trying to focus on that.   

Vojin chuckles "That fat fox..mature? Yeah right...and I had my reasons, this place was..insane at the time, a horde of hundreds were taking things over...the tavern blew up, some places were burnt down...no one seemed to know what ta do....so I left figuring Mossflower was doomed...come back surprised it is still around and guess ya all rebuilt while I was away." He keeps eye contact with her and then looks away "I..was wrong to leave, but I was...afraid. I didn't feel I was..ready to face a horde , Ormaz's horde was large , how DID he get defeated anyways?"   

Patch slowly, very slowly seems to edge to the door.He is not sure of staying here or not he did give the needed info right,he could go off as there is the tavern work to do "Am I..needed?" He looks at the door and the group, if he is not needed he is out of here, if he is he can get a message later"Got ta..work at the tavern....and your busy so..see ya"   

Blisa refrains from answering the wildcat's question, instead continuing to glare at him as if she could set him ablaze with her very gaze. "So you're a coward. Nothing more. Leaving your comrades in arms to face possible death and enslavement without a leader. I guess suffering really can bring out the worst in us." Ferdinand glances at the badger, obviously not happy at the wildcat's return. "He left Ferravale without any warning. He wath the Head Guard of the city guardth."   

Invar grunts and frowns a little at the caged cat "Left when y'had a horde upon y'...I can see why you don't must like him" he mutters "What are you goin' to do with him?"   

Vojin says, "I am sure you got a new on by now or would hope so anyways and no I am not wanting my job back, the new one can have it."He looks at the badger and back to the cat "And there is a calico colored cat that was causing issues...seems she left the area now, I did help find her and..."Yeah he didn't do much else really sort of watched the other badger fight and fall over, ok he did kill one beast"I killed a rat that was going to finish off Xander..helped Ferro get him and the...dibbun back here"

Blisa growls deep in her throat. "Yeah, that's probably all you did to help, you yellow-bellied, lily-livered, pathetic excuse of....of a fighter. How presumptuous of you to think I may offer you your job back when I'm not doing anything to possibly release you." Upon hearing the badger's question, a truly wicked smile spreads over the cat's face. "Oh, goodness, we have so many options, don't we? Feed him to my snake, hang him then feed him to my snake, behead him and feed him to my snake, let our Head Guard or the Seer duel him to death then feed him to my snake..." Sounds like if he's not careful, he's going to end up as snake chow, no matter how he ends up leaving this world.   

"The dibbun died" Invar suddenly snaps the words out, his voice raising "Did you help with tha' or did you just get your own tail to safety for that fight too?" he growls when he breathes. This was not the distraction he was hoping for. He's having trouble enough staying calm lately never mind this. His eyes flick to Blisa at her plans for the cat but he's just trying not to keep yelling things.   

Vojin starts to say he would just offer it cheese but, least he is smart not to let those words tumble from his mouth as his ears flat "I..."He looks at the badger, "It happen too fast to do much...then..."He takes a deep breath "I was not going near a bloodwrath badger, I am not insane..I did help fight a couple of the beasts, others ran off with what I assumed was the leader. I did help the monitor get Xander and...the dibbun back here." Again he resists an urge to be rude, not anger a badger its unwise if you enjoy life.   

Angering Blisa is usually a really bad idea, too. She's borderline insane and has a gigantic pet snake. Making her mad is usually unwise. She glances up at the badger, then strokes her chin. "What do you think would be a fitting punishment? Ferdinand's been trying to get me to reduce executions--" "I have." "--and we are staunchly opposed to slavery here. What do you think?"   

Invar glares back at Vojin but he fears his own anger more than anyone. He's read all about bloodwrath and doesn't believe he can ever afford to get that angry. He tries to force it back down. He snorts and paces away a short distance, taking Blisa's question as his distraction "He abandoned yer people, they should get a part. Somethin' public then perhaps banishment" he mutters, trying to think.

Vojin stays clam as he looks between them and sighs, "I am....sorry for my actions."He is, and ok he sucks at any leadership role.

Blisa thinks, then smiles wickedly. "Yes....that might be good....I'll talk it over with my advisors. You do remember Nightbreath, don't you, Vojin? I'll go see him now, actually. Until then, you get to stay here in this cell. I'll make sure you get plenty of food and water, no worries. I hope to talk again soon," the Chieftain tells the badger as she walks out the door, seeming to not hear the wildcat's apology, but in reality she's thinking about it as she leaves, her bodyguards following her in angry silence as they go to hopefully talk to the village's Seer....   
test   

Invar watches Blisa leave and stands there thinking for a moment before he looks back at Vojin. Staring silently for a few seconds before he snorts again and starts to pace, agitated and muttering under his breath to himself.

Vojin watches the badger pace and is quiet for the time being and then speaks " Surprised you didnt show up to fight the beasts...then again."He sits down on the cot now"I didnt plan to stay, the rat drugged my ale....maybe he should be in here"

Invar snaps his eyes back on to the cat with a frown "I didn't know they'd found them, I was out lookin' for the vermin" he sounds annoyed again and paces once more "Maybe y'should just feel bad instead of blamin' the rat" he mutters before suddenly heading for the door "I can't stay here like this"

Vojin just watches him leave, again manages to not say anything rude or..well speak anything tah tcould anger a beast , things would calm down he was sure of it, or so he hoped as he was stuck here weather he liked it or not.

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

Board footer