Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-07-23 08:37:29

oz

The Blackrose

Well....Finally found a place for Kalypso to have her Blackrose Base..also means ICLY she has yet to leave the area.But she will soon, very soon.
I do have plans still for her to take over a small settlement ,  within the settlement is  some sort of abandoned mansion,this place  wont be in Mossflower but like off the edge of it, this village will be small like maybe 30-40 beasts, a tribe of rabbits who will end up as slaves for the Blackrose. A new  cut scene will be written for when she gets there. Then her and the Blackrose will sort of fade into the background till sometime after winter,maybe news shows up like middle of spring or something.

If interested in being a member of the Blackrose or maybe a slave

Page #mail Kalypso

In the mean time she plans to cause a little trouble before she leaves the area, besides she still wants to recruit some members, cause some suffering and have some revenge before she heads off.

Stay Tuned!

#2 2019-09-18 09:36:09

oz

Re: The Blackrose

Stay tuned to a couple new logs of just where the Blackrose is and an update smile.  Me and another person decided to redo a  role play that will introduce a hare maid that will be in a later role play so stay tuned to that log  also, a link will be posted!

#3 2019-09-18 11:37:48

Karth Riverbark

Re: The Blackrose

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

Board footer